Reviews for Another Way
turret towers do tower chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Liked how you made Sarah...exist...as a fully formed character...instead of a 2D cardboard cutout.
Your Local Cow chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Well executed, Alekto! :O I like it. So this is your first Nightwing Fic? You're pretty good for a first ;P

At first, I wasn't going to read this because the summary thing didn't sound interesting, but I clicked on this story anyway since it had 15k words and 33 reviews. I'm glad I did!

Thanks for the story and keep writing! ;D
Kelana-ti chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Wow. That was good. I was hooked from the start. I like how you started with segment from the comics that had Nightwing and Batman talking about Dick becoming a cop. And, for not knowing much about martial arts and police procedure, you did pretty good. I enjoyed the discription and detail you put into the story. This was a very realistic situation. I just wish that you added another chapter or two to deal with the aftermath and other people's reactions. I would have liked to read what Bruce thought. He and Dick would have to talk sometime. All in all, a good story.
Creative Spark chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
I enjoyed it, please continue writing.

-Creative Spark
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
sounds good... i am interested.

-Creative Spark
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
VERY GOOD! POOR DICK thought and Sarah! I hope Bruce Understood!
KendraDane chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
A great story from begining to end!
Susan Zell chapter 6 . 3/31/2003
Excellent, as always! I was unprepared for the guilt at the end, but it made perfect sense. Alfred's words to Dick put my mind at ease at least. Way to go, Alfred! Succinct and to the point, that's my man. But I hope you don't leave the story there! This one cries out for more. Don't disappoint now. I would love to see how this plays out for Dick when he returns back to the force and faces Bruce for the first time since the incident! But regardless...Bottom line? Loved it!
Icon chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
A solid and rewarding read throughout.

I would have loved to have seen how you handled the inevitable Dick/Bruce seen at the end, but using Alfred added a better perspective.

Looking forward to your next work!
TesubCalle chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
This was a great first foray into writing a fanfic!

Dick's situation and eventual conclusion is something that really would haunt him for quite a while. You nailed those emotions.

(Good job, "rookie"!)
Syl chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
Alekto, a highly satisfying to ending to a exceptional fic. Deciding to have Dick actually pull the trigger and take a life is in itself a bold enough departure from the norm ("Dick would never kill!" mantra). Alfred's and Amy's words of advice were spot on; and if Dick is left unconvinced at the end of the story, well...time alone heals all wounds. Hopefully, one day he'll come to terms with his decision. Thanks for a great read!
kendra chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
Wow! an awsome story!
Appreciative reader chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
Thank you for a very, very good read. There was never a point where it dragged or lost its focus. And the last scene with Alfred was most memorable. Thanks again for sharing.
Allyse chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
No, no, no! We need more closure than this!

This was a fabulous story from start to finish, but it ended too quickly for me! I need to know: was Bruce really there? Why didn't he and Tim get there in the few minutes that might have made the difference? How are Bruce and Dick going to cope with their first meeting after the fact?

Alekto, congratulations on your first foray into fanfiction! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. :)
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
This was great. I'd very much like to see a sequel with the reprocussions of what Dick did among the 'family' and other people he knew, The Titans, etc. All in all, a very nice fic. I can't wait to see what you do next.