Reviews for The Reclamation of Black Magic
Guest chapter 29 . 22h
Nnnuuuuuuu that is somehow a cliffhanger and I don’t like cliffhangers...
atlantis51 chapter 29 . 6/21
Great story! I can't WAIT for more updates! Soon?!
mythrica chapter 29 . 6/20
A bit confused saw a Madam Weasley and I thought it was Prewitt so was that Molly or the grandmother? Just checking I may have missed something. Love the story completely.
Wolfric chapter 29 . 6/20
Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 29 . 6/19
Oh Hermione, you are such a doll. Loved itt
IPA Lady chapter 29 . 6/19
Amazing story, I just found it the other day and I’m obcessed. I definitely praise you for your originality in your plot, back stories and new and refreshing characters.
Please, oh please update soon!
MahallieMacKenzie chapter 5 . 6/18
Oh fuuuuuuccccccc.
lucascalero chapter 29 . 6/18
So good! Love where you are taking this
nap2606 chapter 1 . 6/18
I finally found time to read this update. Lovely as always!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 29 . 6/18
nice update, miss independent granger found who she was looking for and more, waiting for more
Beyondthesea16 chapter 28 . 6/18
nice update, when will he realize that his wand chirps around quirrell, or will his aunt find out from the wand-maker, on to the next
akwardllama chapter 29 . 6/18
Yaaaaaaasssss
sn0wy.mk21 chapter 29 . 6/17
omg i love this story but, i'm curious and big fan of Newt and Hermione together though :) there's not a lot of stories of them together but, i'm planning on making a story about them though!
update soon 3
Ariadne Cho chapter 29 . 6/17
I don’t know why, but I keep picturing Jessica Lange as Cassiopeia Black and Susan Sarandon as Dorea Potter.
lilikaco on gues chapter 29 . 6/17
ALMSJSKANJRKSBNSKDNDKAHHSNRNKFND DYYYYIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG FROM HOW GOOD THIS SHIT IS AND ALSO LIIIIIIVVVVVIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG FOR HOW GOOD THIS SHIT IS
6,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »