Reviews for The Reclamation of Black Magic
throughhiseyes chapter 24 . 1h
Oh I'm glad they might pull her into the coven, hopefully she can get some help. aw siruis and Hammond are too adorable!
General Mac chapter 24 . 4h
brilliant thanks love it, more when you can pretty please
sally n chapter 24 . 6h
I'm so glad you updated! This is one of my favorite stories.
HermyGWermy11 chapter 1 . 10h
Good start!
Analena chapter 24 . 11h
Good to see the Coven keeping an eye on Hogwarts in between horcrux hunting!
Looks like Miss Hermione Granger's on their list of witches to watch, and Horace Slughorn's not going to know what's hit him.
I'd almost forgotten about Hammond so it's nice that he and Sirius are together.
Looking forward to the next chapter
Kakatoes chapter 24 . 12h
Ok I love the story but reading it while following the publication and reading other things in between each chapter with the ton of OC is killing me.

Is there a family tree or a list of OCs somewhere or did I miss it ?

It's hard to keep up to date.
brigittar chapter 24 . 15h
Omg I thought Sirius' boyfriend was Remus plot twist! Loved this as always!
Kissel137 chapter 24 . 15h
Love Sirius!
ecl123 chapter 24 . 16h
Absolutely brilliant- as per usual! Oh dear, I laughed so hard: "Harry Potter, the Boy Who Bought Them Beer"
Epyon Legium chapter 24 . 18h
Intriguing. Keep it up.
annasfanfic chapter 24 . 20h
3 fulfff!
Verdant Phoenix chapter 24 . 1/20
I'm looking forward to Hermione absolutely charming the socks off the Black witches :) and Hermione falling in love with powerful witches!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 24 . 1/20
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
This was wonderfull, thank you! Also I can't stop thinking about Hammond. I hope he won't be the bad or weak link.
PaC chapter 10 . 1/20
Sanguinem Verus," Cassie announced, ...Think of it like a temporary Unbreakable Vow."

Yes, no dumbass fanfic instant proof, "swear on my magic so mote it be... CRAP!"

ubreakable vow seems like nasty dark curse, one might imagine it's powered by magic of person under the vow, can enforce vow, even make person's own magic kill them.

Congrats, an INTELLIGENT not lame truth spell.

ps. You have done blood ID stuff from Gringotts first scene. Blood wards at Potter manor. If haven't planned, a possible issue to consider, effects of dragon blood in Dorea, regarding any blood magic stuff. Whether you follow a RL dilution, her own blood production, from bone marrow.
Something you could address. Plus whole coven ritual gag, possibly lucky "mistake", say tiny bits of female dragon blood that's been flowing through Dorea for months? Some surprise effects on coven blood magic ritual, possibly?
5,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »