Reviews for The Reclamation of Black Magic
WrenHp chapter 39 . 11/28
A great story, so I'm hoping you'll write further chapters.
DEEG1291 chapter 39 . 11/23
Wow! What a fabulous, interesting story! I have really enjoyed reading it, more like devouring it, in the past few days. So glad that I stumbled upon it. I really hope that sometime your Muse will come back if all is well in your world and you can finish it. It seems as if there are many things still left to be discovered in this world. Thanks so much for sharing your gift with us.
Memories-consume2332 chapter 1 . 11/3
Just rereading again. It’s a favorite to go back to when nothing else is quite right at the time.
Lairenna chapter 36 . 10/29
Just rereading everything and I hope we will see an update again on this eventually. No pressure intended. Just putting my appreciation out there 3
afanofalot33 chapter 39 . 10/23
Oh this is so good! it's incredible.
LAB1 chapter 39 . 10/9
I'm a new reader to your storyand I adore it! I hope that you come back after the crazy of the last few years. The Black coven is a fantastic plot device that makes your fanfic very interesting!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 39 . 9/18
This has been a really good AU story and I have found your characterizations to be congruent with the plot. I just hope you can keep it up if it takes 39 chapters to reach the summer between Harry's first and second year ;)

Thanks for posting.
Damn I love this fic. Please come back to it.
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 9/1
rather than "she imaged", your Beta should have corrected it to, "she imagined".
TiffersStar1989 chapter 39 . 8/30
Love this story. I really enjoy seeing a different side to the black family. looking forward to more.
Down-to-Vearth chapter 11 . 8/12
Hi author!
About your note at the beginning of chapter 11, I really like you are representing the queer community in your books, thank you for that! Also, my patronus is Kingfisher I name Shouto.
Till next time,
A very devoted reader :)
ToddGilliss chapter 39 . 8/3
Can you please try to come back to this story again?
This has probably already been said but in canon sirius did not know peter survived until he saw him in the daily prophet, its literally the entire plot of poa.
Is this whole story just Dumbledore slander? Jesus.
Failing Wings chapter 39 . 7/27
This is really cool to read and I'm quite enjoying it :)
8,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »