Reviews for The Reclamation of Black Magic
Airiles'Malfoy chapter 24 . 5h
I love it.
Random Reader Person chapter 24 . 12/15
Update please! It your Christmas gift to the world haha

Need to know what's going on with Hermione and if the coven realizes Harry's scar is a Horcux
DoraLupinTonks chapter 24 . 12/14
I hope you update...I loved it...
Tibrid chapter 24 . 12/11
This story had so much potential. After almost a year of no updates and seeing you've moved onto other stories I guess this has been abandoned now.
brady66 chapter 24 . 12/10
Please, please, please get back to this little story soon. It’s been almost a year and I need to know how Hermione does in slytherin!
Mila Pink chapter 24 . 12/10
I liked your story. I loved stories with power women.
I need to read more.
Kisses
lonewolf420 chapter 23 . 12/9
Ok first off I really like this story and can't wait for more of it. But while reading this story I just came up with a weird idea for a story or a speech within a story but as I'm no writer or even a fan fiction writer I've no clue what to do with it. I figured since this story gave it to me I'd post it here so I at least shared it with someone. When the upper year said to get one of her half blood friends to tell her how thing work around there, I got this wierd scene that played in my head it was basically the Salizare didn't hate muggle borns but in fact wanted to kidnap them and raise THEM in all magic families instead of killing them so MAGIC stayed in there families. The reason behind it is the various inquasisions and witch burning, never successful at magic families but at muggle borns killing them. To combat this he used necromancy or black magic on the children that where nearly killed to try and save them. House elfs where the result. He couldn't save them as is but he could tether there magic to his but his magic and thirst for revenge corrupted there bodies further. They where there black opps group so to speak who would take the kids. When the other three found out about it they put a stop to it and bound the kids aka elves to the castle instead so they didn't die. Many years and elf generation later a pure blood decided to make some extra money by selling off a large number of them to the other pure and we'll off families. And the rest as they say is history
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 12/9
Loving the story so far
xxdelightfullxx chapter 24 . 12/1
Honestly each chapter was better than the last because of the way you write the characters I fell in love with it more and more
Schnuff chapter 24 . 11/28
Sometimes it is good to wait and see if the writer continues...guess this one IS Abandoned
Seldomnaughty chapter 24 . 11/28
Great story, I love the coven idea. Thanks for posting.
I love this story. Dorea Potter is inspirational. And Harry as a happy child is like a balm to the heart. I love how your story has grown. The coven is awesome too. Its just so empowering to see these powerful women bringing change.
aptteach123 chapter 24 . 11/24
This is such an awesome story! I notice you haven't updated since January - I hope you will update again soon! I love it so much, and I love your Coven.
MichiruKaio chapter 24 . 11/21
This is a wonderful story and I like it to read something new.

Since you write some parts from Hermiones point of view, I think she will play an important in the future.

I can't wait to read more.
Welt Beherrschunger chapter 24 . 11/21
Ive really enjoyed this story and hope for more. You seem to be progressing well and I hope you continue. Its a bit curbstompy but not cracky curbstompy so I find it rather palatable.

Thank you for the story and I hope you write more soon.
5,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »