Reviews for The Reclamation of Black Magic
EolClowRidlley chapter 30 . 11h
Fantastic I love the world you have created. I'm waiting for the next chapter
NocturnWitch chapter 30 . 17h
No! I need More! I can't end there! I'll be devastated. I love this story. thank you
sfjoellen chapter 30 . 8/17
love this story. good characterization, excellent world building. I can't wait for the Albus/Dorea throw down after w/e you do to Quirrel.

really well written.
fansomestranger chapter 30 . 8/16
Fantastic story, really interesting and can't wait to see how it goes. Really love the way you write the characters. Was sad to read real life has been grim but hope things are on the up.
Oh my GOD please update soon, this fic has kept me sane for my first two days of senior year
tigersmeleth chapter 30 . 8/13
The past two chapters were great-I'm especially loving the back story for Tina!
Daddybearpa chapter 1 . 8/11
I really !lol forward to more, but only when and if you are able. My hopes for the best.
Hainbuche chapter 30 . 8/10
egal wie oft man es liest -es wird nie langweilig. ein schönes stück geschichte. lg hayne
howlsword chapter 30 . 8/10
very very good story , please update asap...
Mugendainayume chapter 30 . 8/10
is there a possibility that hermione are jacobquennie grandparents?
So I’ve been a long time. And I’m sure I speak for all your other fans out there. We hope you’re doing well . LOL now because we just want you to post more stories but because we genuinely care about you. You allowing us into your world through your writings all the time and dedication and vulnerability that this tax means a lot. I don’t know why you’re depressed this winter but I hope with spring and summer your mood has improved. Just remember as we move into fall and the next winter spring comes again and like your stories there’s always a happy ending. Even if it’s unconventional. Warmest wishes and the bath the universe can offer. A dedicated fan
Warvillage chapter 4 . 8/6
damn, i can't stand the malfoys, ill keep reading in the hope that they are just playing at being nice.
Lynzy80 chapter 30 . 8/5
Love this story couldn’t stop reading can’t wait for more
huntjd1 chapter 24 . 8/2
At first I was enjoying the new angle of Dorea bringing the house of Black back together and I like the idea of a family coven. I do not care for slash. I can tolerate some f-slash since I am a guy but I really don't like m-slash. Please place a warning in the description about m-slash. I tried to skim past the slash but now that Hermione has been sorted into Slytherin without Harry and there is supposed to be some sort of relationship between the two which I think is a bit obvious that there was some manipulation from Dumbledore. Between that and mainly the slash I have lost interest in this story.

Thanks for sharing even though this story though this story just isn't for me.

PS please place a warning in the description about the slash.
Currahee506 chapter 30 . 8/2