Reviews for The Reclamation of Black Magic
StormSorceress39 chapter 4 . 7h
Out-fucking-standing. An utter screaming legend of a fic. I'm only on chapter four and I'm cackling at the top of my lungs.
7serotonin chapter 8 . 7/17
This chapter gave me shivers... God I wish magic were real, lmao
7serotonin chapter 3 . 7/17
Cassie is such a hoot. I love the interplay between her and Aberforth
Astroman1000 chapter 24 . 7/14
Just A, I could live without any of the slash, but that's cuz I'm a straight guy. It won't stop me from reading this fine piece of work.

The entire thing is just wonderful, sure some canons been changed, but I appreciate the reasonable approach to things. Dorea didn't show up in England wand blazing and fixing the whole world and progress wasn't so slow that I found myself bored or frustrated.

I was really excited for Harry and Hermione since that's the reason I picked the story, I didn't get what I had expected, but I'm not complaining.

You write the young kids in a spectacular manner, I just wanted to reach into the story and pinch their cheeks.

Oh, are we going to get an update on what happened to the Dursleys? Besides the house blowing up I remember Dorea or Cassie promising more pain and loss of wealth. A humorous aside really.

It's been a while since there was an update, but I'm not too worried you've abandoned the story. So I can't exist till the next chapter

Thx ;)
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 24 . 7/12
Interesting story I really enjoyed it

That said I wish Harry had gone the Slytherin route but understand why you wouldn't want him to

I do have some suggestions though

1) Can Harry's parseltongue be due to something other then Voldemort's horcrux. One example is that muggleborns are Descendants of squibs and Lily was descended from a Squib with ties to the Slytherin family

2) Can we see more examples of Coven magic? I have honestly been wanting to see more Coven based fics and have been wanting to write one when unable to find any. However, a big problem I had was the fact that I had very little idea how I wanted to incorporate its benefits outside the whole power boost bit

3) Since Harry had connections with the Weasley's at a younger age then is he already friends with Luna?
DAMN I love dorea so much! She is POWERFUL
kellypohlman5 chapter 24 . 7/12
I absolutely love this! Please please please update
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 24 . 7/11
I'm on a reading binge at the moment and I just wanted to say that I love the depth that you've given this story!
FinalGuardian chapter 20 . 7/10
I'm starting to think that last scene with Harry and Hermione is the Potter blessing/curse.
akwardllama chapter 24 . 7/10
Thos is sooooo good! Its heart breaking amd funny and wonderful and makes my heart happy. I am ridoculously excited to read the rest.
arctic-kat chapter 16 . 7/8
Just paused to write that this story is absolutely amazing! I love the Black witches so much :-)
I've always wondered what role was been played by 'grandparents generation' of Harry and his friends, because witches & wizards supposed to be living longer & healthier life. So happy to see all three generations represented, witches being in charge and Harry's suffering years been cut shorter. Great work!
TreatNeverKeepKeep chapter 24 . 7/7
I just want to say you're amazing for thinking of this great story line! Very well written and thank you for sharing it with us all
the-cari-moose chapter 11 . 7/6
Fuck I hate my life, I can't tell you how good it is to be able to use your stories as an escape. Sirius' pain is helping, I want to submerge myself in it.
the-cari-moose chapter 9 . 7/6
And this is where it gets good, and by good I mean the woman absolutely dominating the men MWAHAHAHAHAAH
the-cari-moose chapter 8 . 7/6
Dorea will destroy Albus Dumbledore. I don't understand the houses they said they belonged to though when binding themselves to the circle, most of them were of the house of Black...?
5,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »