Reviews for The Reclamation of Black Magic
DANTE77 chapter 39 . 3/27
Hola. Me encanta esta historia. ¿ Vas a continuarla/terminarla? ¿Habrá segunda/tercera...parte?
oclark21194 chapter 39 . 3/24
i love a great story . this is fantastic , i also loved the mention of another great fandic a few chapters back. youve done an amazing job and should be very proud of yourself
Schnuff chapter 39 . 3/7
Reviewing this story is useless because since 2019 the author hasn't published anything...
It is sad that FFN is so full of shitty abandoned stories.
Gryffindorforever4242 chapter 39 . 3/2
Love it so far
wearedeadpool chapter 1 . 3/2
great start bro.
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 39 . 2/16
Hermione's grandfather is Jacob, isn't he? The one Newt Scamander couldn't look for? I remember, he was a baker. I hope you continue this story, I'd love to read the rest of it.
perlcat45 chapter 39 . 2/13
Your story is wonderful! Loved it!
GodricsPhoenix chapter 39 . 2/11
wow! ive reread this story a couple times but i guess its been a while aince youve added so many chapters! thank you! this story is absolutely wonderful! keep up the good work and i hope all is well with you.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
Rudo the Barbarian Hero chapter 39 . 1/23
Great story & writing. I love the humor, the characters, the dialog. I suspect Tina's sister & a Jacob will be mentioned; delicious! Love all the animagic, & the nonhuman characters.
pincho chapter 22 . 1/17
So the transition was jarring in the time jump especially since the poverty has changed so drastically. Then the farce of a sorting, I dearly hope a believable reason for that is at least attempted instead of an excuse for unbelievable tension and drama.
pincho chapter 13 . 1/16
The end note is just gross. Sorry but unless Hermione is not at least equal or around Nymphedora's age it is just as bad as the Harry and milk harems.
pincho chapter 11 . 1/16
I must say that your portrayal os Sirius is very good.
pincho chapter 10 . 1/16
I'm liking this. A very unique way for Grandma Potter to be in the story.

Though it's sad that most of the few stories with a coven are rather male negative. There was one I read a year ago and wish I remembered the name where covers were still active but so was the male counter part just not in Britain. Sirius along with Harry reintroduce the male coven back into society.
Eagleone 55 chapter 1 . 12/26/2023
I don't know if you are still writing, if so please finish this
8,699 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »