Reviews for The Reclamation of Black Magic
LAB1 chapter 39 . 10/9/2022
I'm a new reader to your storyand I adore it! I hope that you come back after the crazy of the last few years. The Black coven is a fantastic plot device that makes your fanfic very interesting!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 39 . 9/18/2022
This has been a really good AU story and I have found your characterizations to be congruent with the plot. I just hope you can keep it up if it takes 39 chapters to reach the summer between Harry's first and second year ;)

Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/7/2022
Damn I love this fic. Please come back to it.
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 9/1/2022
rather than "she imaged", your Beta should have corrected it to, "she imagined".
TiffersStar1989 chapter 39 . 8/30/2022
Love this story. I really enjoy seeing a different side to the black family. looking forward to more.
Down-to-Vearth chapter 11 . 8/12/2022
Hi author!
About your note at the beginning of chapter 11, I really like you are representing the queer community in your books, thank you for that! Also, my patronus is Kingfisher I name Shouto.
Till next time,
A very devoted reader :)
ToddGilliss chapter 39 . 8/3/2022
Can you please try to come back to this story again?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2022
This has probably already been said but in canon sirius did not know peter survived until he saw him in the daily prophet, its literally the entire plot of poa.
Failing Wings chapter 39 . 7/27/2022
This is really cool to read and I'm quite enjoying it :)
Peachicetea030521 chapter 38 . 6/30/2022
I seriously love this story ;ove Dora love Minnie
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 16 . 6/30/2022
I love this story so much. I love remus and Sirius relationship I hope they do end up together. I hope you update soon
Peachicetea030521 chapter 9 . 6/28/2022
I love ted
Harry2 chapter 36 . 6/26/2022
A much better end to the first book. Between the coveb and their allies, people WILL be on alert!
Harry2 chapter 34 . 6/26/2022
One thing you can say about knezel's: You treat them right, and they will be there to back you up when you need it!
Harry2 chapter 33 . 6/26/2022
I know who has rhe Elder Wand . . . DUMBLEDORE!
8,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »