Reviews for The Reclamation of Black Magic
opheliahamlet chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Sweet Circe ! This looks amazing. DOREA LIVES ! YEAAAAAAH! I can't wait to see what will happen to Harry once he is raised by a Slytherin. I love it !
naivetie chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I'm so excited for this! Great opening chapter, it really drew me in. Loving it already!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Oh my gosh I LOVE Dorea! Is she going to be taking Harry back? And what is the significance of Hammond? I have no idea what this story is going to be about but i am so excited to get to see! :)
kkcnelson2002 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Rubbing hands together, this is going to be so much fun!
Orlane Sayan chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
OMG!
I was hoping it was that one fic you told us about on tumblr!
OMG! OMG! OMG!
What to say? You idea is just brilliant! I can't wait to see Dorea coming back to her hold self and loosing the seven hells on Dumbledore and the Ministry! Damn, the woman could possibly breath fire!
How long before she frees Sirius, gots Harry and finds what is left of Voldemort ?
OMG!
You said is about the all Black family? Could we count on Narcissa and Andy? It would be so great!
Thank you!
Orlane.
casualdarings chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
oh my, yes, yes this, yes.
Dorea, yes 10/10 would bang yes. this.

Words. Clearly too excited to be used properly.
As much as I want you to finish TTN first, this has so much potential. You and your wonderful, creative brain. You go, you.
Cinnamon Quartz chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Yes another epic! Do it girl! Nice starting chapter as well!
th8rshoes chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
If this Dorea is anything like your Dorea from Debt of Time, then I cannot wait to see what she does as she recovers. I look forward to reading more of this as you write it!
accioteacups chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
DOREA! my love! my lifeblood! AHHHHHHH! Dorea with the blood of a dragon! DOREA ALIVE TO RAISE HARRY! This makes up for DoT I think ;) I am very very VERY excited about this! Harmony with Dorea? argh!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
OMG OMG OMG so damn good! AHAAAAAAHHH I love a new story from you and this has the promise to be EPIC! im usually not a Harmione fan but im curious as to how you will spin it!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Oh boy. I am intrigued but when will the Theo/Hermione story be updated? :)
Worthfull1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
AAHHHHH! I was not expecting you to start posting so soon! *trying and failing to control the fangirling/squealing/etc*

*buckling seat belt* I solemnly swear I shall keep my arms and legs inside the fic vehicle at all times.

Dorea's back... hehehe ;)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Oh wow. Poor Dorea. Update soon.
Brightki chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
YAAAASSSS, Queen Dorea!

(And you just couldn't hold out, could you? Lol)
finallyafangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
OMG OMG OMG OMG! NEWWW STORY!
I love you!