Reviews for Satisfaction
SNAZZY19 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Okay here's the thing. You've introduced your secondary characters as very one dimensional. You've had a chance to go into great detail when it comes to the relationship the main characters have with the others that shows any closeness. Maggie had been with Enzo a long time and I don't think you explored what their relationship meant to him, his feelings on it and how deeply it appeared him when she died. It seems like any positive feelings he had had for her were completely disregarded through her infidelity which isn't very realistic.

I wish you had been a little less vulgar in your sexual content. Instead of saying "I caught her scent and my cock immediately hardened" say "I caught her scent and my pants tightened uncomfortably, my body reacting to her nearness vulgarly". When you write smut go more for sensual rather than sex talk
freckled98 chapter 17 . 3/26/2017
The show is such a let down. Enzo can't stay focused. Damon is so funny and I love their banter.
JustStockton chapter 17 . 3/23/2017
Another winner of a chapter. This is seriously my favorite Bonenzo fic. So hot and so much chemistry together. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next and if you decide to come up with a Season 8 alt. Nice job with this chapter.
Orny chapter 17 . 3/22/2017
Enzo still jealous of his brothers, he better know Bonnie is not Maggie. I'm glad Bonnie isn't letting it slide either. The banter with her and Damon was cute.
freckled98 chapter 16 . 3/7/2017
Bonnie and Enzo will have a house full of babies if they keep at it. This chapter was funny at the end. The show itself has been such a huge letdown I don't even watch anymore.
Raine chapter 16 . 3/4/2017
She's dead now, people are saying the magic over powered her. TVD writers and staff are saying the spoilers are wrong though.
Nelson chapter 16 . 3/2/2017
I'm outraged to be honest. I wasn't expecting too much but this is less than what I even thought could happen.
MsShashaD chapter 16 . 3/1/2017
I knew Julie would screw Bonenzo fans over. I knew it!
Catherine chapter 15 . 2/22/2017
Enzo needs to come back, We deserve a Bonenzo wedding. I hope the rumors about the Bonenzo goodbye isn't true.
This was nice too, Cabin Sex finally.
freckled98 chapter 15 . 2/23/2017
Those two are so sweet.
Zoemund chapter 15 . 2/21/2017
This entire season is giving me Season 5 vibes for some reason. Also Enzo asked Bonnie to move in. Love it.
Stilinski Bae chapter 15 . 2/22/2017
Well they are settling together. I'm glad Enzo is trying to deal with his own issues because of Maggie, he listened to Mason and brought it up with Bonnie. But he should get over it quickly Bonnie's not gonna put up with his jealousy act for too long.
Naomi Holden chapter 15 . 2/20/2017
This makes up for the lack of sex scene didn't get. And Yes At least Enzo isn't burning in hell like Kai was. I want Bonnie to resurrect him, like she did for Jeremy, she's more powerful now almost as much as Cade, she can do it.
JustStockton chapter 14 . 2/18/2017
This is such a great story to read while watching this season of Vampire Diaries. Things are so bleak on the show right now and this is a welcome respite. I will not settle for any ending for Bonnie but Benzo/Bonenzo. Matt and Bonnie as best friends is fine by me. Jeremy and Bonnie as former high school sweethearts turned friends is fine. But Bonnie said and i quote "I've always wanted to be loved by someone like you love me." to Enzo (maybe I flubbed the quote a bit) but I can't go back to her being loved by someone lesser at this point. And that's why this story is so great. The love between the characters in this story is impressively rendered. I also loved the friendship with Mason. Nice work! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Victoria Sugden-Barton chapter 14 . 2/17/2017
Bonnie and the boys are great.
I hope she rescues him from hell, he's suffer down there and if Kai came come out then he should too. We'll see tonight.