Reviews for Controlled Circumstances
RobC chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
Good new part, and nasty bad guys. ;)

Malaskor chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
Excellent addition. I'm glad to see a new chapter added to this story.

Great portrayal of the villains - one just loves to hate them - and also of the heores (despite them not being the focus of this chapter)

I'm eagerly awaiting the next part as I want to know what is going to happen next :)

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing this with us.
c0ffee chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
i'm totally speechless.

another stone turned over, i never would have imagined merrick in my wildest dreams.

you dear sir are my idol.

holy macrel.
Bolo chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
Glad for the update. Very nice.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
Excellent story. Well written, intelligent, great character development, and a great backstory to Matryoshka.
ParadigmShifter chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
I thought this chapter was really good, the scene in the school was superb. I hope both of your stories continue, because they are both excellent.
RobC chapter 3 . 2/15/2003
Very nice backstory. No wonder they look down on Buffy as a slayer.

c0ffee chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
all i can say is wow, this rocks, i can't wait to read more, are they going to have any run in's with xander? i know you've got some hocus pocus going on with the timeline and i dont even want to try and think that out right now, but anyways, awesome as usual.
AG chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
I've been following Matryoshka for a good few years now...and this seems just as promising. Keep up the good work!
RobC chapter 2 . 1/28/2003
Another excellent story, you have an amazing talent for this!

ParadigmShifter chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
I realise that there is only 8k odd words here, but you mentioned Wes, Giles and Merrick. Where are they, or will they be in later?

Liked Matryoshka, and this seems to be starting in the same efficient method. The only difference is that Matryoshka now gives this a bit of background, whereas when Matryoshka started, a reader had not-a-clue what was happening. Regardless; its neat, efficient and tidy, just the way a military fic should be.

Great work, and keep it up.