Reviews for A Thousand Miles
skadoo chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
good story

'bout time Chakotay woke up and started paying attention... and good for B'Elanna to bust his chops
Raven Sage chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Touching...

Good as usual ...

always love your emotional and 'real' potrayl of the characters
Jean Griffin chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
This is a very good story and it's interesting to see Chakotay's reaction to B'Elanna's confession that she was once in love with him. But I am disappointed by your portrait of Seven, even if she does not appear in this story. She seemed self-serving and uncaring about the fates of Harry and Janeway. And that does not seem like the Seven I remember. Is this a deliberate set-up on your part to break up Chakotay and Seven?
mizvoy chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
I love this series, as you know, and I guess I can accept the fact that Chakotay has lost contact with the Voyager crowd to the point of being out of the net. He should wonder exactly why he's let this happen. However, I can't believe that Seven didn't tell him about this terrible battle. Perhaps that's the mysterious reason behind her "Come home" message, that she didn't want to give him bad news over subspace. But I think Chakotay would wonder why she didn't notify him about something so serious, don't you? Yet, it never occurs to him that Seven let him down. Otherwise, an enjoyable offering. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next installment!
sfcmdhq chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Excellent as always, though I'm still upset at Harry's death. You captured B'Elanna perfectly in your writing.
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
You just HAVE to put more up! This is excellent! I REALLY like it! You need to write more! Maybe...about the Admiral, Chakotay, B'Elanna, Tom, (and Paris kids) and how they're all doing a short time into the future. This was so perfectly in character-all of the characters were perfect! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!
rat chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Great continuation. very sad.

is there any cannon about how B'Elanna and Chakotay met? Just curious
Katharina chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
After reading "Rocketman" and the other "Glory Days" Storys, I always want to know how B'Elanna, Janeway, Chakotay and the rest reacte about Harrys death. (I still can't belive you let him die, that's not fair!) I like your story, it characterizes B'Elanna very well. I think she'll feel guilty, and she needs a long time to accept Harrys death. But it's hard to belive that Chakotay hasn't heard about the happenings. He was on Betazed, not in the Deltaquadrant! (But maybe he doesn't want to hear any news...)

I would have liked it if you have given us a describtion from Harrys burial.