Reviews for Castles in the Sky
Francesca Salazar chapter 9 . 10/6
My beautiful muffin! I really need more, thanks for writing
aslooneyastheyget chapter 9 . 9/11
I was so happy to see that you updated! It made my day! Really worried for Luna though. Can't wait for what you have in store for us next. Thank you for writing!
astromeria.fornax chapter 9 . 9/11
oh my gosh I'm so happy you finally updated! I absolutely love this fic. Thank you so much and I can't wait for the next chapter 3
naqiah chapter 9 . 9/10
Cant wait for the next update! This is so good!
MerciaLachesis chapter 9 . 9/10
! Holy shit I love this fic so much it's so dang sweet! I love how you write Luna and draco in this and the little Povs of the other characters. Also ! The SUSPENSEEEE. I liked how the drama wasn't relationship drama but this is ahfkglsmf too much. Cannot handle. Cannot compute. Did Luna just die? Was she assassinated? Hit by a fucking bus? Like whaaa?

Srsly tho. Thank you for writing this. This whole fix is like a fucking ray of sunshine. So yea. I'm in love. _
NightTimeCreature chapter 9 . 9/10
finally you update it, I enjoy it. but the end of chapter got me so worried. what happen to luna? i hope everything is alright. thankyou for update and I hope you can update is soon
SG1 SGMe chapter 8 . 8/10
This is so pretty! I really like the Luna/Draco pairing. Is there an official name for it? Update, pretty please?
Francesca Salazar chapter 8 . 7/19
I love it! Continue, please
peppygeek chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
They are the prettiest couple in the whole wide world! This was incredibly lovely to read. I envision a pastel palette, whenever I read this story.
The soft confessions to a beautiful first kiss, it was a chapter of wonders. Draco learning to navigate the growing feelings and Luna falling faster than she imagined, it's bound to get a little rocky but for now this smooth sailing where they are discovering the joys of being in love is beautiful and so heart warming.

Welcome back! The images that you create with your words are picturesque, only adding to fun of reading this story. And a big hug for not abandoning this story.
realperson909 chapter 8 . 11/6/2017
more please! so sweet
dmll8791 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I smile like a fool, this is very beautiful and sweet. I can't wait until they get back to London. I wonder what will happen to their relationship, it can't be sweet all the time, right? I hope you update faster, because this is my favorite Druna fanfic, but please take your time. One more thing, I really admire your writing style, simply beautiful. Well done.
NightTimeCreature chapter 8 . 10/30/2017
I just love your writing style, and I love this story so much! thankyou for update
Chescaaaa chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Love this story! You are great!
NightTimeCreature chapter 7 . 9/16/2017
I was just re read this story again, and hopping you will update soon please
Hell Berry chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
please update soon... I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »