Reviews for Castles in the Sky
peppygeek chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
They are the prettiest couple in the whole wide world! This was incredibly lovely to read. I envision a pastel palette, whenever I read this story.
The soft confessions to a beautiful first kiss, it was a chapter of wonders. Draco learning to navigate the growing feelings and Luna falling faster than she imagined, it's bound to get a little rocky but for now this smooth sailing where they are discovering the joys of being in love is beautiful and so heart warming.

Welcome back! The images that you create with your words are picturesque, only adding to fun of reading this story. And a big hug for not abandoning this story.
realperson909 chapter 8 . 11/6/2017
more please! so sweet
dmll8791 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I smile like a fool, this is very beautiful and sweet. I can't wait until they get back to London. I wonder what will happen to their relationship, it can't be sweet all the time, right? I hope you update faster, because this is my favorite Druna fanfic, but please take your time. One more thing, I really admire your writing style, simply beautiful. Well done.
NightTimeCreature chapter 8 . 10/30/2017
I just love your writing style, and I love this story so much! thankyou for update
Chescaaaa chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Love this story! You are great!
NightTimeCreature chapter 7 . 9/16/2017
I was just re read this story again, and hopping you will update soon please
Hell Berry chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
please update soon... I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
please update again
Sasha8812 chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
Please update soon
This is so cute
shahmeeralikhokhar chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
you know i never was a fan for harry potter stories in this site cause well basically every story contained a perfect Harry with mighty powers and intelligence to rival that of Dumbledore. So basically this story of yours-which i should must say is quite lovely-is a break from all the craziness going all around the harry potter section. Also i should point out that has been my very third draco and luna story i have read and yours is by far the most sweetest i have ever read your are right to say that you have fallen in the universe you fabricated for i to love it to a certain degree because i fear that this story is about to end and it would a little sad for this story to end but all good things come to an end i suppose.

TAHA ALI SIGNING OUT
peppygeek chapter 7 . 6/21/2017
I almost melted at Draco's question. And the setting for this chapter was so absolutely perfect. I love how I get to read between the lines in this story because there's just so much to feel. Thank you for not abandoning the story.
I hope your troubles are resolved soon.
Francesca Salazar chapter 7 . 6/20/2017
Who they are? Is Voldemort? Dumbledore? Thanks for writing!
MerciaLachesis chapter 7 . 6/20/2017
Awwwwwwwww this chapter was so cute! It might have been my favourite. Luna was so cute in this chapter I want her to marry me. Honestly. Anyways, thanks for such a good update. I loved it. 3
Besmiley chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
Amazing writing ! Your story is really well written and interesting. I can't wait to read more, your story is really beautiful ! The characters and storyline are so loveable, it's amazing !
Aloquete chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
Thank you for the update of this wonderful story :D
Keep going!