Reviews for Scarlet Witch and the Thirteen Dwarves
TimeLord2099 chapter 5 . 9/9
I wonder if Pippin and Ori ever met? I think they would get along great. Their both kind, understanding, and they both have the same habit of blurting out private information at the most inopportune moments.
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 16 . 5/3
Wooaahhhhh... that scene is awesome! Wanda is really good with mind games :D
iamtheshepard16 chapter 31 . 3/30
what a great story it really tugs at the heart strings. man that ending:(
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 31 . 1/21
A bold, engaging, and overall fascinating addition to this ever-exceptional series; superb as ever.
Not only do you immediately clarify the one key secret Steve and Natasha managed to keep from the wider world when exposing SHIELD’s secrets during Hydra’s coup, but you go on to create a fairly plausible explanation for how Wanda could end up in Middle-Earth’s relative past without any of the other Avengers having time to tell her about their history with that other world.
Having met Gandalf, it’s fascinating to see how Wanda interacts with the rest of the Company, beginning with simply acting as Bilbo’s guest to becoming an important part of the Quest, her powers offering crucial advantages both in terms of what she can do in a fight and in terms of her status in Middle-Earth (particularly when Radagast speculates that she could be considered the sixth of Gandalf and Saruman’s Order under her title of ‘Wanda the Scarlet’).
Admittedly, I felt that you over-thought how to separate Wanda from the rest of the Dwarves in Mirkwood when it would be simple enough for her to just lose track of everyone else during the spiders’ attack (even if I did like the ‘dream sequence’ where Ultron drones attacked), but you did a good job of acknowledging the complexity of the situation in the Woodland Realm caused by Thranduril’s own issues. That said, I still had a few doubts about Wanda’s ability to recognise the ‘legal complexities’ of her position in Middle-Earth while interacting with Thranduril regarding the dwarves; I can understand her wanting to be worthy of Gandalf’s respect, but considering that Wanda went from being just another Sokovian orphan to becoming a Hydra operative and then one of the most powerful Avengers in a fairly short space of time, would she have the kind of background that would allow her to understand matters on that kind of scope?
Of course, her proclamation to the Master of Lake-Town was suitably dramatic to make up for that, and the hope of those moments was well-contrasted by the horror of Gandalf’s first confrontation with Ultron. Wanda’s battle with Smaug was also handled well, giving her a chance to shine against him without undermining the threat posed by the dragon or the existing heroism of other characters (although I wasn’t entirely sure about the Bard/Wanda moments, as I got the impression Wanda might be just a bit young for Bard, to say nothing of his children making the situation more complicated).
That said, your choice of the other Avenger to come to Middle-Earth made perfect sense for more reasons than just the ‘rule’ about how the portal operated, given that the Vision can draw on everything Tony/JARVIS learned about Middle-Earth to minimise the potential paradox caused by Wanda and Ultron’s presence (even if his tactical knowledge of the current threat is limited for the simple reason that none of the Avengers bothered to look earlier). The changes to the Battle of Five Armies are well-handled, giving the two Avengers various key roles to play without actively diminishing the existing heroism on either side; Ultron might essentially steamroll some foes, but Thorin’s role in his final destruction helps to make up for that.
A slightly tragic final outcome for Wanda, but it was the neatest way to resolve that particular paradox, and at least the final reunion gives me some hope that records in Middle-Earth will also ‘adjust’ to reflect Wanda’s role in history once again now that there’s no potential paradox.
So, does that epilogue mean there’s any chance of another story in this series? A couple of other ideas have already sprung to mind at this end if you’re interested…
Denz-El chapter 23 . 1/6
Another great chapter! :D

Vision teaming up with the White Council is pretty awesome! :D

And I'm sure he'll get Gandalf to Erebor in time.

That last line from Radagast is brilliant! :D Personally, I'm more inclined to believe that Vision can be faster (if only because the flying won't tire him out at some point.)

GOD Bless, Keep Up the Good Work, and Keep Moving Forward! :D Amen! :D
dragonflymetothemoon chapter 31 . 12/19/2017
im crying. oh goodness im crying in class. this was SUCH a good read! i can't decide if i want to be angry at you or hunt you down and kiss you because it's just that good. congratulations, for this is truly one of the best stories i have ever read. much love 3
MysteryGirrl chapter 31 . 12/16/2017
I had been looking for a scarlet witch cross over and I’m so glad I found yours. This was amazing and well written. I could not stop reading, I was hooked. So thank you for sharing this with us!
titan616 chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
Well, although I don't like how it ended, after some time I decided that this is a good fic overall. There are probably others out there, but I've never seen a fic before where Wanda was the main character, and it was cool seeing an adventure from her perspective.
titan616 chapter 31 . 11/15/2017
Hmm, I just finished this story and I have no idea how to feel about it. On the one hand, it was pretty high quality fanfiction. But because you wrote your Lord of the Rings crossover first, you kinda backed yourself into a corner here, and in the end, literally nothing at all changed. It makes the whole thing feel depressingly pointless. No living person even so much as remembered Wanda, Ultron, or any of it. Empty platitudes like "I'll only forget you in my mind" and "Love is for souls not bodies" didn't make me feel any better about how things ended. Despite that frustration, I'm also serious about my praise regarding the quality of your work, which is why I say I'm not sure how I feel about it overall.
Nari Serpens chapter 31 . 10/16/2017
oohh, looking forward to that story. This one was ended very well, though i must say, I think it would be great if you expanded your universe a little more. DC, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Fate/Stay Night would be some great ideas.
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 31 . 10/15/2017
Glad to know you're all right and congratulations on your nephew. This story has been one hell of a ride just like your previous two. Its tragic how Wanda was forgotten by everyone after leaving. It actually mirrors Ultron's hallucination of being forgotten. But I'm still glad that everyone's memories returned on reaching the Undying Lands. The reunion between Wanda and Bilbo was great. The post credits scene is awesome. So now I guess either Dr Strange is gonna go to Middle Earth or Gandalf is once again coming to our world.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 31 . 10/15/2017
Dr. Strange... oh boy this is gonna rock!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 30 . 10/15/2017
Sad chapter, but nice ending. I did kind of want to see Tauriel come to Earth and become Natasha's apprentice as a new Black Widow.
Lord Mortensen chapter 31 . 10/14/2017
Awesome! thanks for write this amazing fic!
So...let me guess: Gandalf appears in Thor Ragnarok?(As I remember, he promised to Thor, offering help to Asgard when he needed it most)If so, I can not wait to read your next story ...
silmarlfan1 chapter 31 . 10/14/2017
oh more sequels! you are such a tease! who is it?! who WHO!?