Reviews for I'VE GOT YOUR BACK (II)
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 3 . 1/26
What a rotten, yet hilarious prank, Sammy switching Dean's jeans for a few pairs too small, to make him think he's gained Dean might retaliate with the Nair in the shampoo prank!Just what brothers might do!
fredandgeorgerule chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
I just started this at 1am and man, it looks promising. I think I'm gonna read a big part tomorrow, when my phone is charged. Also, was the guy at the orphanage John Winchester?
babyreaper chapter 120 . 8/7/2017
Sorry for taking this long to review your final chapter, but I had a major abdominal operation and I'm only starting to get things attended to again. lost touch with a lot of stories I was reading. Any way, I liked the ending, I really thought Dean would be really depressed and Sam would have to keep a close watch on him even after Dean promised he wouldn't do anything stupid again. I suppose getting a bad cold and fever helped Dean focus on something other than his own unhappiness. Can was way more cute and funnier when he was like this. Thx...
lenail125 chapter 120 . 7/16/2017
Great ending! Love dean conversation with Cas and the brotherly hug was the best. Can't wait for the third part of this verse.
Sallyannerenee chapter 120 . 7/8/2017
I'm so glad you've decided on a sequel, or I would have been sad to see this last chapter!
I'm glad Dean is slowly pulling out of his grief, at least the overwhelming part. Sam needs him, especially when he's sick lol. The soul touch thing I love, so I hope it shows up again in the sequel. Love this story!
TweetyRulz chapter 120 . 7/7/2017
Ok, that should have come with a tissue warning.. Reading Cas' words and the song lyrics, while thinking about Dean's long journey from child to man was more than moving. It was almost more of a religious experience, and tied to the show very well, even though these books aren't canon. You're simply amazing! Now I'm off to get caught up on your other stuff
Trucklady53 chapter 120 . 7/6/2017
I think it was a perfect ending. It was everything that the Winchesters stand for and what they are all about. I will miss this story but look forward to the next adventure you have in store for us.
DSCWin chapter 120 . 7/6/2017
I love this chapter! Such a great way to end it all. Glad dean finally came to his senses! Great choice of music too!
Sallyannerenee chapter 119 . 7/4/2017
Dean. I hate that he's so lost. I love that he pulled Sam into his dream, since he seems unable to talk about things when awake. And that he let Sam help him, but he didn't really get how much Sam still needs him. Dean always thrives off being needed. Maybe Sam getting sick will help him.
Cathy Taylor chapter 119 . 7/2/2017
I very seldom review but I have to tell you I'm going to miss this story and am really sad you're ending it. You have a true knack for story telling and I love getting the notices if story updates. Thank you for taking us along in this journey and if you change your mind about continuing I'll be first in line to read it!
Trucklady53 chapter 119 . 7/2/2017
Hugs all around to the boys. Dean is definitely going to need some time so I am glad Sam is very in tuned to what he is going through. I have to say I am a bit concerned as to why Sam is getting sick and just how bad it might get. He needs to be whole to take care of Dean right now but his health has to be placed higher on that priority list.
babyreaper chapter 119 . 7/2/2017
That was a silly thing to do, and after he promised Sam he wouldn't so anything stupid, now he's probably give Sam a fever, cos he's already ill. Something Dean would have picked up on if he'd been himself. And he'll now doubt blame himself for Sam getting sick. Thx for updating
lenail125 chapter 119 . 7/2/2017
Poor Dean, but hr really promise. I am sure he will be better after the talk and after he see he didn't even notice Sam sickness...
DSCWin chapter 119 . 7/2/2017
Gut wrenching chapter. I feels for Dean. Great job!
Guest chapter 118 . 6/27/2017
Love this story and you are the AMAZING! Sad to see that this story is ending.