Reviews for The Adopted Malfoy
daughter of luna135 chapter 6 . 8/1
ok this f me up so badly am crying so hard now
daughter of luna135 chapter 3 . 8/1
fuge man this making me cry

it really good
kat1316 chapter 5 . 4/19
Alex nooooo!
AnnaMerteuil chapter 16 . 11/20/2017
hoping your blocks will be over soon because this story is so good to read
Hailey Face chapter 16 . 9/17/2017
LOL I keep reliving the dead people chapter and I keep crying. when can his wolfe come back into the story... AWW D*** I literally just seen the last update. if you ever decide to update I'll be waiting this story is so amazing so much to look forward to.
Gracie15Trowa chapter 16 . 7/10/2017
Awwww I Was Hoping To See Wolfey And Liam Before the end .
Gracie15Trowa chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
Dot forget Harry's got one blue eye and one green eye as you said "his green eyes wide with hope"
xtianapotterx chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Maybe it might be easier if you fast forward a few years, and if you normally write Romance stories, you can write about Harry and Draco's love lives and school lives in 4th, 5th or even 6th Year? Just a suggestion, and I love this story!
SakuraKoi chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
i love this story please write more
Fenix-Monquie-Quinn chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
I loved this! I hope you continue writing!
SpiritBlackPaw chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
Awe, that's too bad.
I'll look forward to when you post again! You have such an interesting story!
You can try doing what I do, I carry around a notebook, so if I have any ideas and any free time to write, I write them down in it so I don't forget, it can really be helpful, as I once was daydreaming about a possible out come to a fic I read and next thing I know poof, I got an idea on how to continue the short story I was doing. Sometimes to get rid of writers block just write, nothing in particular, just anything and everything. It really does help. It gets your mind flowing again.
It always works for me, so maybe it might work for you.
acherongoddess chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
you do what u need to do, and we will all be here waiting for you to come back, and if you need someone to bounce ideas off of to help get things moving again let me knw and ill try to help out.
Freqship chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
It was interesting how you introduced Hermione, I look forward to seeing how the others react when they find out she is Muggle-Born. I hope you update soon.
lizzyaml chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
for me its okay take time to write and found and idea, i have other story to help the wait and if waiting is for an another good chapter than good xd
psycho-otaku chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
It's okay. Just do your best, and thank you for trying even though you have writer's block. Anyways, I'll see when I see you. :)