Reviews for The Other Side
kenokosan chapter 14 . 3/26/2017
Damn you! How dare you tempt me with smut ideas!
Zzz..
Rebooting...
Er...anyway. Love the chapter and the sexual tension with Shaxx. I plan to write that fight scene sometime soon. Anyway can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
IronBat064 chapter 14 . 3/14/2017
The wait... was worth it.

I am so very happy to see that Ryan got a message through to Shannon, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

So... Crota's back?

Well...

... Shit.

I can feel something big coming. Something huge.

I almost feel bad for Ir Halak... almost.

Anyway, great story! Keep it coming!
kenokosan chapter 13 . 1/23/2017
My hunter changed into a Awoken Hive!? Whoa she's like Eris now! Now I must wait till March... time to bust out some side companion stories till then.
IronBat064 chapter 13 . 1/23/2017
*Sigh* Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. Why not just explain that Oryx took over his mind and blame everything on Eris? And get her to undo everything that had happened?

Anyway, it's a great chapter. Mid-March, though? Well, not much I can do about that, but please hurry.

Also, this was really hard to read because the html code was published with the story, so it was definitely strange, to say the least. You might want to look into that.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next, and of course to see the plot fuel that I gave you earlier.

See ya!
IronBat064 chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
...

Should I just leave it at that? I feel like I should just leave it at that.

Nah!

This is CRAZY! Seriously! Ryan... holy shit! And Shannon... Fuck you, Zavala! Oh... and then there's Baris, I guess. Poor, poor Baris. Fuck you, Oryx. Fuck you, Eris... kinda... yeah, fuck you. Nobody likes you!

This is becoming a really interesting story, man! You're doing a great job with it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
jsmulligan chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
And there's the moment I've been expecting. Killed at the hands of another Guardian though... Poor Baris.
guest 3 chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Could you put in ir anuk or ir halak in your story? If so, what about zara, ir anuk, and ir halak fight for zeph affecttion? Oryx's mouth would drop to the floor if he saw that
kenokosan chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
I'm on the edge! The plot thickens and babies! I'm sorry to hear about school, same situation for me and my school...
IronBat064 chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
Holy shit... Ryan is like the Hulk combined with Wolverine combined with a Hive Knight. He's pretty much Batman.

Well then, I am a little confused as to why the hell Ryan accepted Eris' offer, but whatever. I'm sure I'll find out eventually.

A great chapter, I can't wait for more!
kenokosan chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
Dear lord, all those lives. Ryan has all of their blood on his hands. I also did some research on having too much potassium in ones system. " Potassium can cause stomach upset, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, intestinal gas, and other side effects. Too much potassium is UNSAFE and can cause feelings of burning or tingling, generalized weakness, paralysis, listlessness, dizziness, mental confusion, low blood pressure, irregular heart rhythm, and death. Hypokalemic periodic paralysis is a situation that may arise during pregnancy due to the extreme muscle weakness, due to low potassium level, for a short period of time. This temporary paralysis more often affects arms and legs
Hypokalemia can cause the cardiac complication known as cardiac dysrhythmias (irregular heartbeats). Severe dysrhythmias can cause cardiac arrest or lung paralysis
High blood pressure is another complication that can arise during pregnancy because of hypokalemia
Untreated hypokalemia can cause kidney failure which can put both mother and the child’s life in danger
What Are The Symptoms Of Hypokalemia During Pregnancy?

Initial symptoms are very hard to recognize as most of them are common during pregnancy, almost in all women. The main symptoms in mild cases of hypokalemia are:

Constipation
Muscle cramps
Fatigue and numbness
Nausea and vomiting
Abdominal cramping and bloating
Main symptoms in severe cases of hypokalemia are:

Irregular heart beats
Passing large amount of urine
Feeling thirsty
Breathing problems
Unable to move the limbs
Emotional problems that surface due to hypokalemia during pregnancy are:

Depression
Confusion
Hallucination
Hypokalemia foods

What Causes Hypokalemia During Pregnancy?

Vomiting and diarrhea during pregnancy: A significant amount of vomiting which is associated with morning sickness or an attack of diarrhea during the first trimester can result in potassium loss from the intestine
Use of Diuretics: Diuretics are medicines used for treating high blood pressure. Using diuretics cause increased urination resulting in low potassium level
Use of antibiotics: Using of certain antibiotics during pregnancy like, gentamicin and carbenicillin can cause hypokalemia
Increased level of aldosterone: Aldosterone is a steroid hormone secreted by adrenal gland which has a vital role in maintaining the pH and electrolyte level of blood. During pregnancy, when this hormone is produced in the higher level, can result in loss of potassium through urine"
IronBat064 chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
Ho... ly... shit...

What the fuck just happened? You just... You de... The City! Why?!

And... Shannon did what when Ryan was away? (don't tell me. Me no like spoilers.)

Great job, man! This is definitely a really good chapter! I can NOT wait to see what happens next!
kenokosan chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Love the chapter! Also a thousand apologies for taking too long on the smut chapter! I didn't like where it was going and started over!

Ps-I have another guardian(my little brother's character),if you are interested
IronBat064 chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Wow... That was... Okay then... Unexpected.

So, Ryan pissed off Cayde? Interesting. I don't care much for Zavala and Ikora, pissing them of is already easy enough. Cayde would usually just get a laugh out of that. But I always says Ryan and Cayde on pretty good terms with one another. Friends, pretty much. But, I guess that even the one and only Cayde-6 has his limits, and starting a fight in the middle of the City is probably one of them.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully school doesn't get in the way too much!
jsmulligan chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
You can go back and edit chapter titles, if you want to fix the 2.0/20 thing.

Interesting bit of backstory for the character. So far this story has definitely not gone in the direction I was expecting it to.
IronBat064 chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
Hey. This story is coming along great! I love how you're using my characters in the story, but I'm not seeing much, uh... love between them.

I'm seeing that you're really focusing on Ana and Edward. Jace, Baris, Ryan, and Shannon seem like side characters to me. This could just be me wanting to see more of my own characters, or this is actually what's happening.

On a final note, I just wanted to add something to my characters, the second of which I just came up with. To avoid spoiling anything, though, I'll send it to you in a pm.

Anyway, keep writing, my friend! :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »