Reviews for The Other Side
kenokosan chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
So hyped up. And...gonna write some more smut!
kenokosan chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Now I have an itch to ask permission to write a side smut chapter between Edward and my hunter, Ana! May I? I have experience in writing smut! /
IronBat064 chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
HAHAHAHA! This is great! I did NOT expect any of that to happen! And what you did with my titan, oh my God! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Though, just to be clear, I did say that they were engaged, meaning that they're fiances.

I also can't wait to see how Edward and Ana react to the reason Cayde nicknamed Ryan 'Blaze.' (I forgot to mention that Cayde is the one who gave him that name.)

Keep up the good work.
IronBat064 chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
Okay, so I have two Guardians for you.

#1

Name: Ryan Jackson (Nickname: Blaze)

Class: Hunter

Preferred Subclass: Nightstalker

Gender: Male

Race: Human (American, Caucasian skin, brown hair, green eyes)

Primary weapon: Hard Light (Also, Harrowed Anguish of Drystan when fighting Taken)

Special Weapon: Harrowed Defiance of Yasmin

Heavy Weapon: Void Edge (Also, Dark-Drinker when facing Taken, to replace Hard Light)

Armor: Harrowed King's Fall Raid set armor except for boots, which are Bones of Eao

Shader: Cryptographic

Attitude: He likes to annoy Zavala, Ikora, and Eris for fun. As a Hunter, he's very detail oriented and fun to be around... until you piss him off.

Age of Resurrection: 23

*Note* Blew up a Devil ketch after being resurrected. Riksis, Devil Archon, was on said ketch.

#2

Name: Shannon Ryter

Class: Titan

Preferred Subclass: Defender

Gender: Female

Race: Human (American, Caucasian skin, scarlet hair, sky-blue eyes)

Primary Weapon: Harrowed Doom of Chelchis

Special Weapon: Harrowed Midha's Reckoning

Heavy Weapon: Raze-Lighter

Armor: Mostly spektar, with the exceptions of the Mark, which is the Mark of the Undying Mind, and the helmet, which is the Helm of Saint-14. Chest plate is white chroma, gauntlets are red chroma, boots are blue chroma.

Shader: Mercurial Dawn

Attitude: Reckless, bold, and very outgoing. She is very suspicious of Xur, claiming that he steals everyting he sells.

Age of Resurrection: 21

*Note* These two Guardians are engaged.

Do whatever you like with them!
Jaegergamer chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Class: hunter
Gender: female
Race: human
Name: fiona irons
kenokosan chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Just sent you my guardian! :-)
jsmulligan chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
Intriguing start. Looking forward to see where you go with this.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3