Reviews for A Song of a Sweet Rose
kitsuneshiro000 chapter 1 . 3h
Me encantó, la confesión de Catelyn realmente me hizo llorar T-T
Sageofchaos chapter 43 . 7/15
hope to read more.
Skilgannon White Wolf chapter 43 . 7/6
Hm.
HeneverforgaveHeneverforgot chapter 43 . 6/17
This stories amazing. I couldn’t stop reading it once I started. You have a brilliant way of writing can’t wait for the next chapter
LittleAngel2292 chapter 43 . 6/14
Great chapter! Please continue! I loved this!
LittleAngel2292 chapter 10 . 6/14
Great chapter
Love the story keep it up
Baheartie chapter 42 . 5/31
I hate that Ned never defends Jon
Taurus Ara Black chapter 1 . 5/30
I’d say that the north will march south to help protect the river lands as they are bound by blood to the Tully’s, with Ned choosing to stay in winterfell, with rob marching south and Jon going to the wall to meet aemon with Arya and selmy
Bella-swan11 chapter 43 . 5/30
Robb is more sensible than your father, this changes everything Jon is the legitimate king of the 7 kingdoms. The war is coming the North can not support anywhere, since the true king is in front of you and has Stark blood. Robb you will have to face your father, he must understand that he has already made enough mistakes in this life; It's time to do the right thing in memory of Aunt Lyanna.
The North should only support Jon Targaryen, who is the legitimate king of the 7 kingdoms; until your mother Catelyn goes to support this she owes so much to Jon. So the Tullys will also support Jon, because thanks to the Targaryen house now the Tully houses have all their power.
Ned admits your mistakes, you can not support Stannis when he legitimates the king is your nephew; to whom you gave a life of a bastard, amend your mistakes and support him to recover his throne.
Jon, it would be good if you wrote to Maester Aemon, you have so many questions that only a Targaryen can answer. Also, you want to meet your great uncle. From the future, send dreams to Jon, about where to find dragon eggs he will need them.
chase manaena chapter 43 . 5/30
cant wait for the next chapter update as soon as you can
ficreader2011 chapter 43 . 5/30
great chapter. usually time travelers are always useless and can't save anyone because the writer sucks and blindly follows canon because they're not creative .this is how time travel fics should be written.
orthankg1 chapter 43 . 5/30
Very nice.
Wright chapter 43 . 5/30
I still HATE Catelyn. There's no apology that will make me like her. Her treatment of Jon has been appalling. I love Arya and Robb's reactions. Arya declaring that Jon is still her brother and Robb declaring he is a Stark. This chapter was very well written. I do feel sorry for Ned. He only lied to protect Jon.
BioHazard82 chapter 43 . 5/30