Reviews for Girl meets Someday
Joshaya chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
Love, Love, Love!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2017
I know you said no sequel but can you make another chapter of her graduation day where josh proposes. Then cut to them moving in together and then their wedding and then kids. Pls.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2017
Loved it. You're Amazing for making it a dream and Joshaya was adorable together at the ending3.
Kate chapter 19 . 6/30/2017
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for making that a dream. Loved Josh's "who says I'm joking" SO CUTE.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2017
You're awesome for writing this chapter. Loved it.
It's Allie chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
Loved everyone teasing Josh about his girlfriend, it was a long time coming. I loved that you ended it with Josh going to tour Maya's college with her cause I was hoping for that from the beginning. How cute was Josh having their whole future planned out right up to retirement,lol.

I just want to thank you for the dream part. I thought it was incredibly kind of you not to get mad at the reviews but instead gave us this funny sweet ending. You're amazing for doing that :) Loved your story.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2017
I've been hoping all along Josh would go on a tour of
maya's college with her so thank you for this. Loved that you made it a dream and gave Joshaya a happy ending.
Jess chapter 19 . 6/30/2017
Love that you made it a dream and actually it worked so good. Maya didn't feel oc anymore and I loved Josh teasing her by calling her girlfriend all the time. Loved it.
Amy chapter 19 . 6/30/2017
Thank you for this ending. I love that it was a dream. I didn't see the Lucas proposal coming though, wow. Love that Josh can't stop calling Maya his girlfriend :)
PinkHoloUnicorn chapter 19 . 6/30/2017
Absolutely marvelousGood job can't wait to see what else you write about
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2017
Really didn't like this chapter at all.
It's Allie chapter 18 . 6/29/2017
I'm hoping these last two chapters were Maya's dream and it's still really the night of her party and she goes to see Josh and apologise for thinking he was dating someone else. Then lots of kisses and someday starts for them. It's just a dream...I'm going to keep thinking this till you post again.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2017
Josh should kick Brandon's ass. IDK why Maya went back to him, so dumb.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2017
Please update soon!
Amy chapter 18 . 6/25/2017
The story took an unexpected turn. Before the story was cute, it had funny setbacks and some cute jealousy scenes but it was still hopeful and sweet. I'm so disappointed with the Brandon and Maya story.