Reviews for Number One Specter
jxz chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
Hey!

Remember when we talked about Heart (Roidmude 002) being in a speedo? LOL
Saint rider 890 chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Why don't you do a Kamen Rider Drive fanfiction about Heart in a speedo?

If you didn't know, this is the guy (who now goes by Antiriple Accel) you and some others on Spacebattles banned because of my complaining, you wankers!
Ninja man chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Ah sanjou!
Rave King 69 chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Please continue it I think this will be an amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Are you going to have more updates on this story
Glacium Frost chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Very interesting thus far, I wonder how the next chapter would be. After all, it's not as if I would know anything about the plot you have in mind about the story. D

Joking aside, this is good Oath. Be like Takeru and believe in yourself. I'm not that needy for the next chapter unlike apparently the rest of the review section, but I would love to read the next chapter as soon as it is done.

-You'll never guess who I am, ever. _
leonarddxd chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Will kamen rider ghost make a appearance or will you give all 15 ghost eye on to ichigo because I think that will be pretty cool
Isame Kuroda chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Thank you very much for writing this story. (bowed head)

It was very hard to find a decent Kamen Rider story around here. Especially one with coherent sentence structures and enjoyable narration. I am not good with English language, but the amount of bad grammar I found in most Kamen Rider stories made I eyes bleed.
Your first episode was promising and I managed to enjoy the story, and not just simply tolerating it, I expect you to level up from this in the future chapter. You have potential, so you better kept refining it.

Keep up the Good work!
and please write more!
TheHolyOne chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Tell me why I shouldn't just watch the first and second episode of bleach rather than reading this fic who reharsh it just with new costume for Ichigo and less visual awesomeness?
Buruma chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Another alternate power ichigo fic, it seemed that most of the Naruto fandom start to move to bleach section.
Just going to point out one thing, how could none of the soul society monster that fuck with soul, demon god just the swarm of monster if the previous Kamen Rider already exist? Mayuri would took an active interest in that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Can you give ichigo an eyecon based on his mother and since he's not a shinigami when renji appears for the first can you have him and ichigo be at the same level
Kamencolin chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Keep up the good work
Panzer-12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
I really can't complain, this is a good fic, waiting for more please ;)
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Can't say I disapprove. There is a lot of fics like this but I'll give it a roll. I like how it mirrors the beginning of Bleach. Hope for more original content.