Reviews for Precipice
buaaa pobres pero si aveces solo te topas con alguien y cambia todo
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Simple and so wonderfully complex and perfect. There's nothing more to say about this wonderful piece other than this: humanitarianism is still humanitarianism no matter how small... if it's small enough to have given hope, then you would have done your part. Thank you for writing and god bless
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I like to think of moments like this as being when the light within a soul comes out. A being sees something that isn't right, and a power he or she isn't even aware of takes over. Then the light emerges, in whatever form is needed or possible. That is the instant that true miracles happen.

It doesn't have to be large. Just enough to dispel the darkness. It can even be just a single word. I'm this case, it was several hundred, in the form of a story.
Stubat chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Beautiful. Nick paying his salvation forward. Well spoken. I suspect that your words have helped people. Thanks for this work. May it help pull many from the edge... Stubat
zxc655 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
I saw a similar story at tumblr, I think he copied your story.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
All I can say is, God bless you for writing this. I have never really fought with suicidal tendencies myself, but I have met many who have, and have myself been through things which might well drive one to suicide (as they say, "There but for the grace of God go I"). So many other writers I have seen focus on non-issues or stories which really say nothing, but you have seen fit to use the power of writing to send out hope.

God bless you, my friend.
TheAssassin2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
I've read many stories before. Funny, sad, and dark. I've never read a story as wise and true as this one. What Nick said is true, I believe in angles. This was written with such feeling, I'm deeply touched by it.
KOakaKO chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
That's really good. Where was Nick when I was 15? I looked over that edge into the abyss, but I didn't have anyone to talk to at the time...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Fuck man that was beautiful
sunburst223 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
As someone who's been this low before emotionally reading this meant a lot. I was never homeless or anything like that, but there was a point in my life where I just felt so low that carrying on and fighting didn't seem worth the effort. Hearing this kind of thing can genuinely mean the world to someone who's dealing with these kinds of emotions or who has dealt with them. So thank you for writing this. And seeing this message be sent through a medium that I love makes it all the more fun to read.
Starfang's Secrets chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I'm nearly crying, this is beautiful. I absolutely love it, and agree that acts of kindness can change things. A teacher once stopped a school shooting by telling the shooter, a student, that she loved him.

Beautiful.

~Star
Teenylambofgod chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I'm sure that it will. You may never hear the result, but I'm certain this story will do just that. Words are one of the most powerful tools in the world. They can be used to build people up or to break them down and destroy them.
Major Wolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Amazing.
That was deep, powerful, emotional, and phenomenal. I applaud you. You covered a very touchy subject and you hit it in all of the right ways. And I'm happy with the characters you chose. Nick, knowing exactly with what the kid is going through. And Brian the wolf who thinks he is worthless. But in the end he isn't. He never was. Nobody is.
So, very well done with this. The story and plot alone was amazing, and I'm glad you made it.
Keep doing what you do...
~MW
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Splendid work. I actually walked out of "Zootopia" feeling like I might be a better person simply for having seen it, and I suspect the film may have had a similar effect on you. I also suspect your fic may reach and positively affect more readers than you realize. Thank you for writing it.
Selaxes chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Well, now that the tears are under control and I can see properly...beautiful. And you have more than the written word, powerful as that may be. You have the ability to smile, to touch, to speak, and those are powerful to. Just don't be afraid to use them.