Reviews for Salvation
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 8/11
What a blast! Thank you for this inventive tale.
MissusGages chapter 1 . 7/3
Interesting plot AND very cute :) thanks for the read
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 3/14
Like the authors other works, there's a lot of Hermione/Severus as creatures getting on with it. Recommend if you enjoy furry/ anthropomorphic stuff, but if it's not your cuppa you might find this rather boring.
gisela19wwe chapter 1 . 3/13
just lovely !
this was amazing as always. Thanks
AngelDragon1976 chapter 1 . 2/9
Wow. Just freaking Wow! I so loved this story. Thank you for having this wonderfully awesomely amazing story.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 1/28
I absolutely LOVE this story!

Very well done - keep up the good work.
:-)
kittybug85 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
this was so lovely
Helene Nightfire chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Wonderful fun piece!
Thanks for the entertainment.
If you have any ideas I'd love to see a story where Hermione saves Harry from himself. Hmm. Probably with Snape's help after the war or while still in school? Hmm. Snape is still immature re Potters as well. Maybe Hermione saves them both. Anyway. Where she recognizes Hary's growing insanity and finds him help for the suppressed rage of his childhood. I can see him having just such fits of irrational temper as in this story. With no morels or guidelines of his own he is at the whim of his current feelings and uses his 'friends' as cues as to what is allowable regarding his behavior. He could easily become a corrupt aurora without more powerful people to control him as all his life might has made right.
James family took in and saved the wild dog raised by jackles but it was only partly successful. Can Hermione and Snape do a better job with their stray?
sharonma17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Another fabulous story, thanks for sharing
hermione's love story chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
This was absolutely wonderful thank you!
brokenchibi chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
i have to say that this is one of the strangest things i have read and i loved it entirely please continue to share your wonderful creations
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Loved this! I really loved how Severus was always there for Hermione no matter the form. Great job on this!
clausumcormeum chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Oh my goodness. What a unique and lovely story! I love that HErmione is a touch healer and she was able to help and find her beast.
sharina.lukofnak chapter 1 . 9/5/2017