Reviews for Contemplations of Birth
mitch404 chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
i love it. too bad youre taking too long to update please please pretty please update again hehehe
Loyd1957 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
This is really very entertaining. I find the storyline and family lineage interesting. I am not sure I would believe a 16 year old would not have qualms about sex with an older man and also be able to discuss it openly, but again this is Hermione we are talking about. I love the whole spin on customs of old families and living by them even in the present day.
Zoe chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I would think Remus is more Lando and Sirius is more Han. Well at least personality-wise.
SnarkyG chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
I think I prefer Lucius voice :D. James Potter's voice is just... ah, let's say predictable, old fashion and boring ;).
Aisha04 chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Great story
Cris Coursey chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
I absolutely adored the fact he fell for her during her brand of torture to save poor CrookShanks. That's one rivalry I will never tire of reading- Snape vs. Crook.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
I truly mean no offense to you or your betas, but there are a lot of words that throw me off regularly. TIt seems that the spell check has supplied the words, but oftentimes they are completely out of place (then and than or braking instead of breaking, another of the top of my head is rye rather than wry). I'll list the problems I found in this particular chapter for a better example.
cuddle-coddle the Slytherin students
slytherin, though you used it Slytherin in most other places
hopefully not to late (too late)
If Draco doesn't want the Mark we can't let him (Mark, we)
sired -seared into flesh
just barely expectable (acceptable)
two more missed commas -going to forget about those, too many
to far gone (too)
back to the manner (manor)
had bleed away (bled)
for to much longer (too)
that caress for me (cares)
halfheartedly (half-heartedly)
dieing father (dying)
on her heal (heel)
mindful of edicit (etiquette)
child bearing. (childbearing)
Speaking of children when are you do?" (do due)
you're duties (your not you areyou're)
make up (makeup)
empty handed (empty-handed)
I may have missed something and a few of these I had to look up, but I was only wrong on prearranged. So, spell check makes errors. Be careful reading. :-) It just can be distracting. I really am just critiquing to make it better, not a criticism. I'm really sorry if it came across as offensive.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nice!
JessieJay13 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Can I just throw out there that I really appreciate your chapter titles being musical terms? That makes me happy. _
Seredine chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
Interesting story.

Just for you to note; I don't know if you're a native English speaker, but there are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors within this piece and it detracts from the story you're spinning. I would suggest a beta reader.

Otherwise I look forward to the next installment.
Sheri Contrary chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Fantastic story! Very imaginative. LOVE your curses! Will definitely have to read the sequel. ) Write on!
LeaFairy124 chapter 13 . 10/26/2010
Pretty good story! I have to admit, it was weird having Severus being a Pureblood wizard from an old line, but I actually liked the parts with his parents though... Especially his father :) Also your Severus was a little softer than I'm use to reading, but I still enjoyed his character and his and Hermione's relationship.

I also liked the plot of Hermione being a Penwrath and her interactions with her uncle Soren were great as well. That man sure was a bastard, especially with his killing Hermione's parents. I am *so* glad that she killed him in the end!

Really fantastic twist with Remus being Hermione mystery father as too... I definitely didn't see that coming at all! The hints of her being a half-werewolf were there though, but I didn't put it together :)

Anyways, thanks for writing!
Remarkable chapter 13 . 7/30/2010
Wow, this is a very well thought out and wonderful story. I love the character interaction and plot development. My only irritation is the misuse of words like bate/bait, loose/lose and a few others. Very nice work on keeping the reader guessing!
twentysplenty chapter 13 . 1/13/2010
Just read the whole story over two days and have to say I have absolutely loved it! I'll definately be going on to read the sequel and I've spied a few other fics that you've written that I think I'll read as well.

I have to say though, I had to laugh when I read that you actually had a beta for this story because the spelling was absolutely terrible throughout and in some parts it was very obvious that you had the completely wrong word in a sentence since it didn't even make since! For example "extra-circular activities" when it should be "extra-curricular" and also "drug" instead of "dragged", as 'drug' in this context doesn't make any sense at all. Those are only two that actually stuck but there were many many more.

Overall though spelling issues aside i'd definately recommend Contemplations of Birth to anyone.
unimpressed chapter 13 . 1/9/2010
i really liked this storya lot until the werewolf thing came into play- it now feels rushed and unrealistic, and contrived. too bad, this had huge potential.