Reviews for Contemplations of Birth
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
How is hermione why is she up and about and what of her reproductive system?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Yes but with her healing though the wolf that might cure its self And since Voldemort has in essence carried out the Ministry's policy in sterilizing her I doubt they will cause a fuss."
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Ohhhh that's why she hated the smell of Remus potion? Wow
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
While in wolf form will it heal the damage to her reproductive organs like it would on a normal warewolf?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Hermione is Remus daughter ? She looks nothing like him!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
If she is part WAREWOLF would she have had to have a hystoretomy? Like lupin was castrated? Well she is now unable to have children anyway so it does matter but still !?
So no children?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
"Did they leave you with the Macnair 's orb?" Lucius asked distracted by a trace of dust on his robes.

"Yes. It's mounted on the wall behind a security ward. If I tamper with it, an alarm goes off."

"The best course of action may be to take her to Ravenshire for now. We'll come up with something." Lucius responded, after removing the offending piece of rubbish.

If hermione leaves will it bring back her wand less magic?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
Why is severus just sitting there? When he could be helping hermione? Also why isn't lucius helping hermione ? Do they want her to get killed or worse raped ? HELP HER!
Shit Soren Wales!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
Why is lucius malfoy helping muggles stay with hermione? WOW Hermione broke the silence with a question. "What is going to happen to grandpa and grandma? If they leave Soren could kill them too. They are all I have left." The tears were dried up but Severus could hear the hopelessness in her voice.

At this point the blue eyed headmaster practically twinkled himself to death. "Ah, it seems that a 'family friend' of yours has put in a word with the governors. The Grangers are free to stay here at Hogwarts as long as they like." The two muggles looked at each other, then at their granddaughter. They wanted to return home and not give in to the fear, but Hermione needed them.

"We would be most grateful, Albus. Thank you." Catharine smiled and sipped her tea.

Severus and Hermione looked at each other, then back at Albus. At the same time they spoke. "Lucius Malfoy." Dumbledore just twinkled for an answer.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
Why didn't he go help them? Hermione looked at him and her eyes flared. She started hitting him, harder than he thought possible. "No, it wasn't. You bastard, you utterly heartless bastard. He killed them! He killed them...my god. Why didn't you wake up and apparate there? Why did you just stand there? Daddy. He killed my daddy." Tears streamed down her face as she pounded her fists over and over again on Severus' chest. Severus tried to hold on to her but she kept fighting him.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
Why does hermione get sick from Remus potion? What's going on?
Snapefan1983 chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
But hermione mum is alive !
Snapefan1983 chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Hermione is more that reasonably good at things she is brilliant at everything except flying "I am reasonably proficient with Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, and DADA."

"Reasonably proficient means average. I detest average. Hobbies?"

"I read."

Lady Snape snorted. "Real hobbies. Do you play quidditch?"

"No."