Reviews for all that escapes us
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
very good
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This is beautiful and sad and sweet and I love the concept behind it, of Sabo feeling guilty about not being able to remember, not being able to feel more, and Luffy's love and warmth just reaching through all that like Luffy always does. Love it.
Wordlet chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Oh, wouldn't that be strange? For Sabo to realize, without remembering, that he was Luffy's brother? What a portrayal, I love that it had more feels than the canon did, I mean, I don't know about you but the reuniting stuff in the manga really disappointed me, this includes a lot of the things that I wanted, so thanks for that!
Plus, Luffy is so true here! He loves Sabo no matter what and Sabo is being a very good older brother by worrying about the details and Luffy's just like, don't sweat it, it'll happen eventually, or it won't, but you're always my big brother!
Oh! Oh, I'm drowning in fluff! Fluff and ASL feels!
siamarasleif chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This story is so unbelievable sad and heartbreaking! I totally enjoyed reading it, especially because of the (for me) unexpected turn for a happy ending. Or at least semi-happy ending.

I wouldn't worry about OOC-ness. Sabo's behaviour looks in-character to me, not remembering his brothers would definitely burden him a lot.
And from all the One Piece fanfiction I have read, Luffy seems to be almost impossible to write close to canon. His unique way of beeing simple and intuitive, but at the same time very insightful is difficult to reproduce. Still I think you did a good job.

I also liked Koala's part! Alltogether I'd say it's an interesting scenario, well written (kudos for switching back and forth, and keeping the mystery while staying understandable) and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Aqua468 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Never know what to say in reviews but I keep coming across stories of yours that are FANTASTIC and I never really say anything... But yeah, this was really cool. Thanks for writing. ;)
Everlastingdreamshop chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
That was interesting and sad... I liked it tho. I can't wait to read more, thanks for writing and sharing your lovely story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
DA FEEELLLLSS
Happyguest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
(Can be seen as a text) oh my god i loved it~