Reviews for A Rose in the Deeps of my Heart
Jennifer Weed chapter 1 . 5/6
I loved this story so very much! One of my all-time favs on this site, for sure.
Stellar Story! Loved it!
multifandomshipper92 chapter 5 . 1/4
Okay excuse me while i try to stop myself from crying because i cant with these feels! I mean first they are so in lovee and happy makes me happy. And then! You include part of Ben and leslie’s vows to each other from parks and rec which always has me crying everytime i watch it! So i was really try rein in the tears. Then the last paragraph when hes like are you lost i can help you find your way im like agsgshsh stahpppp! *gets hit by wave of feels*
multifandomshipper92 chapter 4 . 1/4
Okay i kept having to wipe my eyes...lol that was so freaking beautiful!
multifandomshipper92 chapter 3 . 1/4
Ahhhhhh! Okay squealing but also had to wipe my eyes a couple if times
multifandomshipper92 chapter 2 . 1/4
Ahhhhhhhhh squealingg
webeonceing13 chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
Wow! Incredibly happy I stumbled upon this story. So sweet and so fairytale-like. That was beautiful!
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
What a lovely story, so different, so engaging! I am very glad you came back for the epilogue and gave readers the additional happiness of a wedding and life for Emma and Killian after she meets her parents. This was lovely. Congratulations on the nomination, that is an accomplishment. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have written.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
This is really sweet! And you have written Emma so well. She wonders why she feels sympathy for the crazy forest man and appreciates how good he looks in his leather pants. It's neat that she has accepted he is fae and she can believe in magic. What will she do?
Ness fan 01 chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
That was really sweet. Thanks for the epilogue.
its-like-a-story-of-love chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
Kait, thank you for this. It was everything I wanted it to be
Jade Wolf chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
And I thought that you were done with this story after the fourth chapter. Good epilogue! I had always wondered what life for Emma and Killian would have been like in the fairy world, and I wasn't disappointed. Great job, and have a Merry Christmas!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Wow this was a really pleasant surprise! Thanks for giving us piece of their happy ending. It was really good to see what happened when they arrived and to know that's things between Emma, Killian, her parents, and Liam are good and they're all finally together. Thanks again for this!
OptimisticGirl chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
Damn this was an amazing ending my friend. Truly brilliant.

My jaw dropped at the revelation that Emma was fairy royalty and then I might have choked on my coffee at the revelation about Granny. Well done!
NecieLauren chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
I love this story! Best fanfic I've read in a very long time! Would you consider adding more? Please? At least just an epilogue?