Reviews for The First Story
OMG I just found this fic! I love it! When do you update?
This is probably the best fanfic I hv ever read... Your plot twists are so unpredictable that I literally hv to stop reading n stare at d wall to comprehend wth just happened. Btw why does Jameson seem to be so much Rhys? All this suspense is literally killing me!
Stella chapter 16 . 9/9
Update!
Stella chapter 16 . 8/24
I was actually liking Tobias until now. I want them together tho...I want there mating bond to work even if that was not what the actual book said
elmo333 chapter 16 . 8/18
OMG I LOVE GIVE ME MORE!
OMG I CANT BELIEVE HOW SAD AND AMAZING THIS CHAPTER IS! I can def see the hatred of stemming from Selene. Omg this is soo good. I hope you can write about Tobias doing everything he can to get on Selene's good side. Also, hope you can write in a lover for her to throw it in Tobias's face xox
CrystalShadowStar chapter 16 . 8/15
Wooooow! That was so good! Please update
SkyeAmber chapter 16 . 8/15
Honestly I'm not even surprised it's another great chapter your doing amazing! I love your work please update again soon!
RaluckxY chapter 1 . 8/15
I don't even know what to believe anymore: does he love Selene or not?
This was such a great chapter and I can't wait for the moment when Tobias finds out his daughter is actually a boy.
Esther chapter 16 . 8/15
Amazing as always, keep going because this is about to get serious I'm waiting eagerly for more.
Odeveca chapter 16 . 8/14
I am sorry to hear you are in a bad time in your life, this chapter was so touching, great job, and I can't wait to see their relationship get stronger hopefully, for her to at least have a chance at trusting Tobias again, and hopefully Rhys and his sister being born will change her view on a few things. I love that this chapter showed all three of her loves, well written, and I look forward to your next update,
have a wonderful week,
Odeveca
Mal chapter 15 . 8/14
Cool
That was fantastic! I am so addicted to this story - and Selene! She is becoming quite the badass woman. I love the development of her evolving into this strong woman. Your writing is phenomenal, staying true to the characters while crafting this background. Thank you thank you thank you!

I’m already dying for the next chapter pleaaasseeee!
SkyeAmber chapter 15 . 7/12
That was absolutely amazing! You did fantastic once again with this story. I just keep rereading it and it keeps getting better every time! Not to sound needy or to add pressure but please update soon.
Bluephoenix22 chapter 15 . 7/9
Oh shit... oh shit I was starting to like Selene in the court of nightmares it was so interesting. I’m excited to see what happens next especiallyniw that I like Jameson better than Tobias. I also am really excited to see how much more resilient she is towards him and his masochistic ways! Can’t wait for the next update!