Reviews for The First Story
Gallagher Girl chapter 16 . 5/18
I know you haven't updated in almost a year, and forgive me for being blunt, but this story is just too fucking good for you to just abandon. I've noticed how you asked for reviews at the end of every chapter, so here's a review for you. Please continue this story. It's extremely well written and deserves an actual ending instead of being abandoned somewhere along the way. I'll be waiting for an update.
WHAT! I read your story in three days and you leave old as a cliffhanger? What happens after?
SkyeAmber chapter 16 . 3/8
Definitely don't want to stress you out or anything but please update soon!
urte chapter 16 . 1/24
this story is fucking amazing i think it would even be cool if selena would see like right now she sometimes sees rhys in her dreams so that she would se feyre but that is just a suggestion xd
Update!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2018
Ayyyyy I love your characterisation
Writingnerd291 chapter 16 . 12/3/2018
This is amazing! Please update soon.
Annabelleagain chapter 16 . 10/30/2018
I loved this chapter like so f***ing much I nearly like died reading it. OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS SO AWESOME I can't wait for her beautiful child (aka Rhysand)
Annabelle chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
OMG I loved this so f***ing much!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
OMG I just found this fic! I love it! When do you update?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2018
This is probably the best fanfic I hv ever read... Your plot twists are so unpredictable that I literally hv to stop reading n stare at d wall to comprehend wth just happened. Btw why does Jameson seem to be so much Rhys? All this suspense is literally killing me!
Stella chapter 16 . 9/9/2018
Update!
Stella chapter 16 . 8/24/2018
I was actually liking Tobias until now. I want them together tho...I want there mating bond to work even if that was not what the actual book said
elmo333 chapter 16 . 8/18/2018
OMG I LOVE GIVE ME MORE!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2018
OMG I CANT BELIEVE HOW SAD AND AMAZING THIS CHAPTER IS! I can def see the hatred of stemming from Selene. Omg this is soo good. I hope you can write about Tobias doing everything he can to get on Selene's good side. Also, hope you can write in a lover for her to throw it in Tobias's face xox