Reviews for When Love Reigns
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 8 . 8/29
That date was by far one of the best I've read in a story! It was so romantic and cute! Also, I'm loving this story so much and I can't wait to see what happens next!
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 3 . 8/27
I definitely liked this chapter! I'm glad you're more of a fluff person because continuous non-fluff and drama makes me all ugh XD Anyways, this was amazing and Queen Ruth is awesome because she is gonna strategize between the two of them!
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 1 . 8/25
I'm really interested in this story and I think it'll turn out awesome! Princess Diaries is still my favorite childhood movie and I can't wait to see how you're gonna put them into the story!
emmas-prince chapter 10 . 2/15
Great chapter. It's great that David and MM are on good terms again. Can't wait for what happens next in the story :)
Daniella Harwood chapter 22 . 11/9/2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, which is somehow more marvellous than OUAT and TPD, but this proposal took my breath away, because it probably the sort of one I would like to receive, as it includes quotes from some of my favourite authors. Thank you for bringing it to life.
emmas-prince chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
I'm really liking the story and I can't wait to know what happens next with both CS and Snowing :)
Emilee Amethyst chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
This was amazing and I love how you included the different POVs with the different milestones. I want to say Killian's was my favorite but I can't really choose in all honesty. And that last diary entry...I usually don't get to emotional while reading but that had me tearing up for some reason, guess I'm just sad it's over. But totally worth reading from beginning to end :)
Ness fan 01 chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
I know I say this at the end of every story, but it's true. I will miss the updates on this one. It's been such a sweet story of two people finding the person they were meant to be with. Thank you for all the hard work and time you put into your writing.
Jenny chapter 23 . 2/7/2017
This made my heart so happy. Thanks for all your hard work on this wonderful story. It was a perfect ending and so happy.
hoosierbabe chapter 23 . 2/7/2017
This was such an amazing story. I loved Princess Diaries and you put an amazing twist on it while also using my favorite couple! Your writing is great and I loved reading this. Keep writing and I can't wait to see what you do next.
cullen-hale sisters chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
Great story. Sad to see it end
herhookedhero chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
Crrrrryyyyyyying! Omg that was a perfect ending! I loved every moment of this, it was perfect! Wonderful wonderful job!
WoolGrillRegal chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
I can't believe it's over. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now. This is my new favorite cs fic.
Winterbaby89 chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
ALL the happy tears (the diary and coronation mainly). :'D
It truly is a bittersweet ending, only because it has to end. :)
But it is the perfect way to go.
Thank-you. :D
Guest chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
Really lovely but you never bothered to name Emma's brother like he was so unimportant he didn't even deserve a name :(