Reviews for When Love Reigns
emmas-prince chapter 10 . 2/15
Great chapter. It's great that David and MM are on good terms again. Can't wait for what happens next in the story :)
Daniella Harwood chapter 22 . 11/9/2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, which is somehow more marvellous than OUAT and TPD, but this proposal took my breath away, because it probably the sort of one I would like to receive, as it includes quotes from some of my favourite authors. Thank you for bringing it to life.
emmas-prince chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
I'm really liking the story and I can't wait to know what happens next with both CS and Snowing :)
Emilee Amethyst chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
This was amazing and I love how you included the different POVs with the different milestones. I want to say Killian's was my favorite but I can't really choose in all honesty. And that last diary entry...I usually don't get to emotional while reading but that had me tearing up for some reason, guess I'm just sad it's over. But totally worth reading from beginning to end :)
Ness fan 01 chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
I know I say this at the end of every story, but it's true. I will miss the updates on this one. It's been such a sweet story of two people finding the person they were meant to be with. Thank you for all the hard work and time you put into your writing.
Jenny chapter 23 . 2/7/2017
This made my heart so happy. Thanks for all your hard work on this wonderful story. It was a perfect ending and so happy.
hoosierbabe chapter 23 . 2/7/2017
This was such an amazing story. I loved Princess Diaries and you put an amazing twist on it while also using my favorite couple! Your writing is great and I loved reading this. Keep writing and I can't wait to see what you do next.
cullen-hale sisters chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
Great story. Sad to see it end
herhookedhero chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
Crrrrryyyyyyying! Omg that was a perfect ending! I loved every moment of this, it was perfect! Wonderful wonderful job!
WoolGrillRegal chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
I can't believe it's over. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now. This is my new favorite cs fic.
Winterbaby89 chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
ALL the happy tears (the diary and coronation mainly). :'D
It truly is a bittersweet ending, only because it has to end. :)
But it is the perfect way to go.
Thank-you. :D
Guest chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
Really lovely but you never bothered to name Emma's brother like he was so unimportant he didn't even deserve a name :(
Guest chapter 22 . 1/23/2017
Great story! Killian is so perfect and I love this brace Emma! She's not closed off and afraid to love, which saves us the time on reading Killian's constant antics to convince her to take a chance on him
Jenny chapter 22 . 1/19/2017
I have loved reading this story it was so good. Ruth was so fun to read the way that you wrote her. I am so happy for Emma and Killian she has all her family and friends around her and is so blessed to be loved by them. Thanks for your hard work on this.
Thomatshu chapter 22 . 1/18/2017
You make Emma too 'perfect' for the story to be really enjoyable.