Reviews for The Drinny Thing
Musings chapter 1 . 6/30
Mindless fangirl drivel filled with ooc characters and bashing.
This has always just been one of the best stories out there. I reread it every now and then.
It’s taken me quite some time to step away from pairings that I’m comfortable with, so I eased myself in with this. I absolutely loved this. Thanks so much. Now I’m off to try something else!
Cute love story
Drinny trash chapter 8 . 6/12
"Yours too, Ginevra. Until I die and they bury my bones and even then." U G H this line! So so good
bellaruthless chapter 10 . 5/24
This is so cute omg!
JohninNH chapter 10 . 4/20
Excellent story.
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 10 . 4/15
I love this story. Thank you for writing it!
Tbaby13 chapter 10 . 3/13
This is probably the tamest Draco-plans-to-take-over story, but also one of the best.
Harry is a sap and it's a great.
Draco is a sap and it's great.
Twins. 3
Tbaby13 chapter 9 . 3/13
I would love to have cute animals painted on my magical walls, but I'm not sure how I'd like the idea of them watching me all the time. Maybe if it was like, a starfish or something.
Tbaby13 chapter 8 . 3/13
I like the Theo/Harry friendship. A lot. Especially with Harry's view of the ministry and all that in this story.
Tbaby13 chapter 7 . 3/13
In which Harry wears the clothes I wish I could wear to fancy parties.
And Pansy continues to be excellently Pansy.
Tbaby13 chapter 6 . 3/13
I liked the magical painting at the restaurant.
And the rest of the chapter.
Tbaby13 chapter 5 . 3/13
Ughhh, why are the "other kids" at Hogwarts always so annoying? I know they have to be because story, but wow, are they frustrating.
That picnic sounds delicious.
Tbaby13 chapter 4 . 3/13
"You'll be on the injured list because you'll be INJURED." Ah yesss, hello Ginny. And her love for flying is clearly portrayed, which is important. Nice work!