Reviews for The Drinny Thing
TinaMaki chapter 3 . 7/16
This is really interesting. and Draco is sort of adorable. despite being rather awful and definitely a racist.

In other words, I love it.
caught in my own world chapter 10 . 7/8
Awwww. Twin bebes
Saggit chapter 10 . 10/29/2019
The dry, underemphasized humor is a delight in this fic. Sure, it's got an intriguing plot and great characterization, but listening to Theo admit he lied to Draco, or Luna pointing out that "Moral ambiguity is ambiguous" really keep fun throughout. Thank you for sharing this, and for all the effort you put into it!
phoenix.tycho chapter 10 . 10/15/2019
another fantastic story. all of yours are.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 8/17/2019
Luna. Always a good classmate/friend to have around. Her insights to things are interesting.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
I like Draco and Ginny pairing. Seem to be a good match. Ginny is very strong independent woman like Molly.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2019
Mooorrreee
Montana chapter 10 . 6/7/2019
The but about bribing someone to lose Hermione’s paperwork was really impactful- drove home the moral issues again. It’s bold not to whitewash either of them- they really are quite dark. Thanks for writing!
Montana chapter 5 . 6/7/2019
Draco as sexual ingenue is oddly refreshing. And I am always here for scheming. And the darkness gives it enough tension that it’s not overly fluffy, but still easy enough and I like it.
Montana chapter 2 . 6/6/2019
This Luna is perfect. Perfect.
Montana chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
Somehow I still haven’t read all your things, so I plan to work on that. To date, I have never read anything you’ve written and not enjoyed it. I’m already excited for this story.
Mya chapter 10 . 6/5/2019
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT MURIEL'S TIARA you include the best details wow
This is so sweet! I love your stories about taking over the world (and love. but taking over the world is my fave)
Mya chapter 8 . 6/5/2019
Yessssss Harry is on our side now and I wanna see more of Draco messing with Weasleys' heads!
Mya chapter 7 . 6/5/2019
OmG Pansy making a move on Harry and him being so so out of his depth I agh Yesssss
Mya chapter 5 . 6/5/2019
"murder-by-werewolf scheme" WHOOP there it is
also, I CAN'T believe they trusted Fletcher! I hated him! Why was he even in the Order? Why was he even in the books?
WOW that marriage agreement wasn't what I was expecting!