Reviews for Project Ako: The New Adventures of Supergirl!
swartzvald chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
So are all the women in this story lesbians or just the ones who have been introduced so far?
Narsil chapter 48 . 1/29/2013
So the ride's over. Too bad, it's been a lot of fun, though I suppose this is a natural place to break it off. It would be nice if there was a sequel or more additions to your side story collection of one-shots, but considering the number of stories you have going I'm not holding my breath. Thanks much for sharing.
the DragonBard chapter 48 . 1/28/2013
Been a long, but fun, ride.

Just noticed you finished on the ten year anniversary of when you started it. Ten years ago this fic began.
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 46 . 8/27/2012
That last sentence would be "Secretary of Defense" (or "Defense Secretary") - the U.S. doesn't have Ministers.
snott chapter 45 . 8/10/2012
space battles and lesbian super heroes *squee*
Cylon One chapter 45 . 5/23/2012
Real great for this latest update.

Fun to have read.
DragonGolem chapter 43 . 2/2/2011
This has been fantastic so far.
MadHat886 chapter 42 . 7/20/2010
nice to see you're still writing this
breaktherules chapter 30 . 2/15/2010
great chapter!
breaktherules chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I never understood what was so special about C-ko, lol. B-ko is in love with her though. I like that A-ko is Superman's daugter. Is this really a fact? A friend told me in Japan that A-ko was written to really be the daughter of the Man of Steel.

Anyway, great chapter. I loved all the Justice Leaque camoes and will leave more reviews as I read more of the chapters. I started at the first one, lol.
Narsil chapter 40 . 12/31/2009
This was one of your first stories to catch my attention, and I'm glad to see it continued. I've been enjoying the future history of the DC universe you've come up with immensely.

One thing, I may have to review earlier chapters, but wouldn't Maxima already have known that a Kryptonian could hurt her people? She'd gone up against Superman, after all, so she'd know what he's capable of.
MadHat886 chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
great story
Cylon One chapter 37 . 11/14/2007
Keep those updates coming when you can, please. They've all been great and I continue to plan to catch them all till the end.
Felling chapter 36 . 8/29/2007