Reviews for But She Didn't Go Away
Nancy chapter 24 . 6/3/2017
Ah, Luke is so sweet with Rory and her, "I wish you were my dad" to Luke, is very heady to me. Little Rory knows Luke's great capacity of love and caring for her (and for her mom) and she is so willing to try. Catch up, Lorelai! Thanks. More soon please.
Droolia chapter 24 . 6/3/2017
Little Rory is just too precious for words.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/2/2017
Oh Rory! The feels are strong with this chapter.
junienmomo chapter 24 . 6/2/2017
Good that Lorelai is keeping things in perspective.
verynearlysouffled chapter 23 . 3/25/2017
i'm really enjoying this story so far! i love how natural luke and lorelai are here, and that little callback to the main show with luke and the graduation thing, it was adorable. i'm looking forward to more!
princessdeleon chapter 23 . 3/21/2017
I just started this and I love it! Little Rory is so adorable. I love how you've written Luke and Lor as well. can't wait for more!
kpop381 chapter 21 . 3/21/2017
Ugh Christopher drives me nuts! He comes to town drunk to see his daughter and doesn't even know how old she is! The girls are better off without him!
kpop381 chapter 20 . 3/21/2017
Luke is such a good guy!
Droolia chapter 23 . 3/20/2017
I'm with Rory. Went fishing once. Never caught a fish, but you better believe that if I had, I would have thrown the rod into the lake. Slimy is the only beginning of the grossness.
Liz-Beth520 chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
This story is so adorable. I literally went "aww" when Rory thought if Luke first for Father's Day. Please update soon, I love it!
Nancy chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
A special Father's Day for Luke and Rory. I understand Lorelai's concern, but, come on, she has met Luke hasn't she? Luke doesn't just like Lorelai; he also adores Rory - and Rory senses that. And, Luke, from Rory's perspective is like a dad to her - because her biological father, Christopher the slime, is never around. Let the relationship between Luke and Lorelai and Rory continue to grow and blossom. Thanks so much. More soon please.
junienmomo chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
What a beautiful, fun day. Just perfect for a detail-oriented person like Rory.
meg121186 chapter 23 . 3/19/2017
Five year old Rory is adorable! I love the bond she has with Luke. Despite his fear of 'jam hands' he is a really great father!
Jenjen6781 chapter 22 . 1/25/2017
This story is so cute and I love that you're taking your time with getting luke and lorelai together! The rory/luke bits are so cute and their relationship is everything!
Droolia chapter 22 . 1/21/2017
I always wondered how Luke scored an invite to Rory's graduation. Me personally, I wouldn't want to attend any graduation, but it's different when it's your kid, right? Or someone you look at like your kid. I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one wondering about Luke at her graduation. Sucks that Chris canceled again, but at least he didn't officially break a promise to Rory. Glad lorelai at least found a way from keeping her daughter from getting disappointed.