Reviews for But She Didn't Go Away
cecilia.dryan chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
cecilia.dryan chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Aww
junienmomo chapter 17 . 9/6/2016
The straw? Cute as the dickens.
Even though it would have been easy to drive them home, or not worry about the last five minute drive since she'd already driven the half hour from Hartford, it was sweet for them to stay, and pragmatic of Luke to not push the tipsy bit. Reminds me of Luke and Dean with his bachelor party.
Ellie Sculder chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
I finally caught up-I adore this series!
Rori Potter chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
Wow. Update soon.
Nancy chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
I am enjoying the deepening relationship of Luke and Lorelai and Rory. Luke is so supportive and helpful to them both. (How is it that Lorelai does not notice his care and concern for them?) Thanks. More soon please.
ms.tookie.clothespin chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
What a lovely story! I love seeing Luke become more and more enamored with Rory and Lorelai. When he built her the bookshelf, I grinned so much. I can't wait to read what else you have in store for these characters!
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
I'm liking this story even more now that Luke and Lorelai seem to be getting closer lol. Update soon
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
Wow. Update soon.
ImTheNana chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
Ok, I have a complaint, I hate how you switch back and forth between describing characters; the diner owner, the dance teacher, mother and daughter, etc. I'm not sure why you do it, but it's kinda all over, and a little confusing, especially in the same paragraph. Not sure how you structure this in your head, but, could you try to tone down your descriptors? Otherwise, I'm really liking your story so far :D
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 8/24/2016