Reviews for Sunset on the Plain
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
When you start to mix up kings, then there's simply too many of them around.

Frostless
AHealingRenaissance chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
I saw this was last updated about 2 years ago, so I skipped ahead to see if it was finished. I don't like to read so many chapters and then...zilch! :D Are you going to update this? It looks like it'll be really good :D
Dragonfarts chapter 13 . 8/30/2004
ok so where is the rest of the story?
lady scribe of avandell chapter 13 . 7/8/2004
*gasp* i was looking through my review history today and saw your story on it. i reviewed chapter 11, and then lost track of it. i'm glad i found it again, though, because it was one that had sort of stuck with me! i hope you continue this soon, it's been three months since you last updated! keep writing! sere mi eru...lsoa
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
Please update soon! Please! This is a WONDERFUL story!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 13 . 6/18/2004
this is a really great story. i cant wait for the next chapters. i hope that you update soon. later.
CrazyCaGirl8888 chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
ive just found your story and i think its great... i noticed that you havent updated for a while... are you planning on continuing? I really really hope so!

~*Artemis*~
Adri Skywalker chapter 13 . 3/19/2004
All I can say is WOW. This is an amazing story and quite possibly one of the best fics I've ever read :) And thank you thank you thank you for writing an Eomer/Lothiriel story, I've been looking all over! In fact you need to go talk to Tolkien's son and ask him if you can write more LOTR stories because you rock! :)
JadeGoddess chapter 13 . 3/16/2004
i hope she will be alright?
C'est Magnifique chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
This is so sweet I adore love stories. Please update and don't leave me at a cliffie I need more Eomer/Lothriel scenes
kezya chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
Yes! An update! I only found it by chance, BTW, because your story doesn't show on the Eomer character choice. Did you remember to put it there?
Jashi chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
WO! Go Eomer, go! This is *really* cute. And sad. But more cute than sad. Excellent job. _ Keep up the bodaciously awesome work.
Eokat chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
What an emotional chapter, but I feel he is heading into danger if he takes her to Minas Tirith on his own. The next one, please as quick as humanly possible, and a little longer she asks hopefully.
TeleriMaiden chapter 13 . 3/10/2004
YOU WILL NOT LET HER DIE, YOU HEAR ME! SHE WILL NOT DIE! I'VE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS FIC TO CONTINUE, WAITED LONG AND PATIENT AND YOU WILL NOT REPAY MY DEDICATION IS SUCH A MANNER! I ABSOLUTELY FORBID IT...
*begging face, on my hands and knees*
PUH-LEZ!
juliet's rose chapter 13 . 3/10/2004
ah! please don't make it to angsty...lothiriel can't die...can she? anyways, its a good fic, so update soon!