Reviews for Sapphirus Tempestasis
GraceEllingson chapter 25 . 2/1
I can honestly say that this series is one of the best that I've ever read! I am so in love with the characters and the way that you built the Flashverse around your brilliant, lovable, wonderful character, Sophia Lang. I know that you are taking a break from writing right now, but I hope that one day when you come back to it, that you will write the next book in the series, correlating with season 3! Thank you for providing us with such a wonderful story!
Prongspayne chapter 25 . 1/12
Hello, how you doing? First I wanna say that I'm sorry for everything your family is or was going through, no one should face something as hard as those illness, I've been there and I know how painful it is that's why I sympathize with what happen and I honestly hope that you and your family are alright, further more I wanna tell you that I have spent the last 3 days reading your fight or flight books and they are amazing, I'm in love with everything you have written and how you develop the relationship between Barry and Sophia and I can't wait for more. I hope you come back soon and finish it off. We need more of story's has amazing and beautiful as yours. Thank you so much for everything and I hope you come back soon. Bye
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2017
I really liked the story. Best wishes with your personal life.
Natalie chapter 25 . 11/21/2017
Can you Do the justice league movie and maybe the series as well
Smilingbringsjoy chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
You should add a one shot of Sophia Lang’s death in the justice league universe it would be interesting to see how everyone reacted and how Barry (blonde) feels
Natalie chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Do you think for another fanfic idea do you think you can do a lucifer one in the future?
twitchie1990 chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
Take as much time as you need with your family. Hope to see you writing again soon but if you don't it's understandable. Hope things work out for you
Grace003 chapter 25 . 8/25/2017
Oh dear, I hope things will be better for you soon.
I'll just send some love from another part of the world (most probably)
LadyRedStar chapter 25 . 8/14/2017
I am very sorry to hear about your grandfather. You take all the time you need and be there for your family. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. When you do continue with the season 3 I would like for Snart to live and be with Sara. I liked the idea of them together and he's one of my favorites. Again, you should focus on yourself and your family right now. Take care.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2017
Take all the time you need and don't be in a rush to get back to writing. Be careful and and stay safe. My best of wishes to you and your family.
Arkytior's Song chapter 25 . 8/11/2017
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry to hear that! Spend time with your family!
While i wish we could get the next story I completely understand! Take as long as you need without any hardships!
beachgirlsrule chapter 25 . 8/11/2017
Aw I'm so sorry, I went threw the same thing last year so I know this is hard. Sending prayers to you and your family to give you strength.
Purplestan chapter 25 . 8/11/2017
Aw that's sad news.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2017
I'm so sorry to hear that. Take your time, we'll wait patiently, when you come back for the third story. Stay strong for your family. Keep each other strong, safe, healthy and hang onto hope. My prayers go to you and your whole family.
Turtlekier42 chapter 25 . 8/10/2017
I'm so sorry about your grandma. I hope she gets better soon