Reviews for A Different Kind of Love Story
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 12 . 1/20
Just a little pissed... Nbd... Lol I got a little too caught up in the emotions omg, I need the next chapter please I am miserable
I.am.bere chapter 12 . 1/19
Aahhhh I just want two slap both of them back to their senses can't wait for the next update
b chapter 12 . 1/19
I. CAN. NOT. BELIVE. THIS. CHAPTER. IS. OVER.
It was amazing and left me wanting so much more of this story! Please post again soon! 3
With love from KK chapter 12 . 1/19
Wow... I'm sad now. It was going so well. They were doing better. Goyle is awful. They need to just admit there feelings so someone as petty as Goyle can't break them apart. On a separate note, very well written chapter and thanks for the update!
LumosUnicorn31 chapter 12 . 1/19
AHHH this is one of my favourite rose/scorpius fics, thank you so much for writing it. I can't wait till the next chapter! I hope they come to their senses soon ...
Beeeecks chapter 12 . 1/19
I just read all 12 chapters of this story in one sitting and my heart HURTS from this last chapter I'm tearing up and I want to throw up. Everything was so perfect! Stupid kids. Thank you for sharing your work! I am anxious to read the next chapter.
LoveLoganNiallGrey chapter 12 . 1/18
It's just so frustrating! Please get me out of the misery
GinevraFangirl chapter 1 . 1/18
Honestly, I was sort of expecting something like this. Don't get me wrong, your stories are awesome, but after reading TOTB, KOTB, GOTB and Memories you learn that one things start going smoothly, it all goes wrong. I tell myself again and again not to ship your characters too hard, and I fail everytime. Kudos to you for that. I hope they patch things up quickly.
Dolphin02 chapter 12 . 1/18
...um, the only thing is...maybe it's just me, but I've had experienced...similar things? and usually they're not so quick to assume. And yes, I know Rose is broken and their background...but I feel like the distrust would be sowed in a little slower before they exploded. I mean, from what I've seen, things this abrupt usually end up in a fight, then a very quick make-up. I've never seen it blown so out of proportions. Of course this is your story and I'm just suggesting. ;) It's still wonderful and beautiful, and absolutely breathtaking, but it just seemed a little off. Thanks for writing this, and it's much appreciated. :)
xxally93 chapter 11 . 1/4
Loved this chapter! So excited that Rose and Scorpius are starting to realizing their feelings for each other, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Pennydrop1995 chapter 11 . 1/4
Ahhhh love it!
JSLaw chapter 11 . 1/4
I've read the balcony series so... I really don't know what to expect, but I certainly know that it would be big. I'm not happy about that, cause I love your characters, and I wish them some happiness, but I'll see. This chapter amazing. Please give me more! Love!
GinevraFangirl chapter 11 . 1/3
Why did you have to add that last line? Why can't they just go skipping off into the sunset? Because it would be a shitty story, that's why.
With love from KK chapter 11 . 1/3
WOW! WOW! WOW! Incredible chapter! Things are about to get real interesting.
CuteSecretsX chapter 11 . 1/3
MORE MORE MORE! Absolutely wonderful chapter as always i absolutely enjoyed it ! you are an amazingly writer. i am loving the slowburn but scorpius and rose are finally making some (little) progress looking forward to the next chapter! (thank you so much for the lengthy chapters)