Reviews for A Different Kind of Love Story
jeelpromos chapter 17 . 11/21
The whole frustration thing works well at making people read the story. Ensured I got through till the end. But that is a hell of an unhealthy relationship.

Most importantly, rose is NOT a selfless character. She almost sounded like Bella to me. She doesn't care about anyone else's feelings in the actual story even though she does think she cares about everyone based on her thoughts of the past.
Even while apologizing to Alice, she makes it all about herself. She'd thought once that Alice was just a little selfish but instead Alice is super selfless.
Rose is so self obsessed, it's really annoying. There was a point when I wanted scorpius to walk away simply so that he could live his life happily instead of having to prove himself to everyone.

Done with a rose rant.

Congratulations for this story though. It was really well written. Love your writing style and your dialogues. Very witty characters. Storyline has been done many a times before, but this was a completely new way of doing it. And rose, while being an extremely irritating character, was very realistic since that's how we all liveobsessed with our own lives.

Wanna read a spin off of Albus and Alice!
talyak chapter 17 . 11/7
I used to read your HP stories and stumbled on this by accident :)

Great story!
CelesteTheFangirl chapter 3 . 9/28
Awww, poor Rose.
CelesteTheFangirl chapter 1 . 9/28
Ooooh I just got chills
The best rose scorp story i have read in a long long long time. You should be so proud! I love the way you have characterised Scorpius. Amazing. I kindve wish Rose was the Pop star tho i always imagine her being a closeted singer IS THAT WEIRD?! Literally love it
AHHHHHHH! Yet another wonderful story. WE NEED MORE SCOROSE!
xxally93 chapter 17 . 8/3
Loved this story so much, you finished it off fantastically. I feel so much nostalgia for this Rose and Scorpius already and hope you return with a sequel one day. Wonderful job!
This story is amazing and well written! I want Scorpius in my life.
FoxGurrl chapter 17 . 7/2
Loved it!
muggleBornforever chapter 17 . 6/30
i love the storyline. i couldn't believe rose doubted scorpius after sharing the special night together, just like that. urgh it frustrates me. glad everything work out in the end. would've love to see more ron n scorpius interaction regarding the whole situation. maybe if you write a sequel. thanks for the story! i enjoyed it a lot
lizzzsunshine chapter 16 . 6/23
I am absolutely thrilled that you have more fics in the works. The way you write is perfect, and honestly, it's part of what inspired me to attempt to write my own FanFiction. Thank you for sticking with HP all of these years. You are incredible
lizzzsunshine chapter 14 . 6/23
The interaction between Rose and Harry was the most precious thing ever.
lizzzsunshine chapter 11 . 6/23
Oh so, so very perfect
lizzzsunshine chapter 9 . 6/23
I started reading this months ago when you first started posting it, but sadly I wasn't able to keep up with updates after around Ch 5. I just found it again, and holy shit, everything about it is spectacular. I adored the Balcony trilogy so damn much (tears on the balcony is the fic that got me back into FanFiction again!), and the fact that I get to read more of your writing just makes me so happy.
Ads S chapter 17 . 6/16