Reviews for A Different Kind of Love Story
This story is amazing and well written! I want Scorpius in my life.
LuckyGo chapter 17 . 7/2
Loved it!
muggleBornforever chapter 17 . 6/30
i love the storyline. i couldn't believe rose doubted scorpius after sharing the special night together, just like that. urgh it frustrates me. glad everything work out in the end. would've love to see more ron n scorpius interaction regarding the whole situation. maybe if you write a sequel. thanks for the story! i enjoyed it a lot
lizzzsunshine chapter 16 . 6/23
I am absolutely thrilled that you have more fics in the works. The way you write is perfect, and honestly, it's part of what inspired me to attempt to write my own FanFiction. Thank you for sticking with HP all of these years. You are incredible
lizzzsunshine chapter 14 . 6/23
The interaction between Rose and Harry was the most precious thing ever.
lizzzsunshine chapter 11 . 6/23
Oh so, so very perfect
lizzzsunshine chapter 9 . 6/23
I started reading this months ago when you first started posting it, but sadly I wasn't able to keep up with updates after around Ch 5. I just found it again, and holy shit, everything about it is spectacular. I adored the Balcony trilogy so damn much (tears on the balcony is the fic that got me back into FanFiction again!), and the fact that I get to read more of your writing just makes me so happy.
Ads S chapter 17 . 6/16
HOW CUTE.
ADORABLE.
I'M DEAD.
Bearcats2818 chapter 17 . 6/16
An amazing story, enjoyed every moment of it! I hope there will be a sequel in the future!
LillyMay77 chapter 17 . 6/11
Fantastic chapter and story! I love it, very well written! I look forward to future stories!
Moonstone chapter 16 . 6/11
Just discovered this and read it all in a couple days. I've seen this type of thing done before but I really liked your version of it. Much deeper than anything I've read before. As far as what to do next, have you thought about doing some shots of Albus and Alice's relationship in this story? I'd love to see some of that development even though we basically know what happened. I love both those characters and I'm always a fan of the secondary romances in stories :)
If you did a Marauders/Lily with Marlene, I'm a big. blackinnon fan if that's what you're leaning towards ;) Theres not enough of them out there in my opinion. Now on to reading your other stories...
Why is she an idiot? Why would she think he's using her when he's clearly not?
Mr. Flamingo chapter 16 . 6/9
This is beautiful
Ash chapter 17 . 6/8
Omg I have no words... That was amazing, couldn't stop crying through the whole thing. Can't wait for the sequel!
TeePotter chapter 17 . 6/8
I love this story, your a great writer hope you keep writing and I really hope there will be a sequel