Reviews for Holiday Project
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
awe sweet
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Your Sherlock certainly suffers from a lack of self confidence, but that only makes him more adorable... he's already an expert at observation and deductions at such a tender young age!

I'm sorry he had nasty experiences with bullies in school. It's only natural he would worry once Mycroft leaves his school since he would be quite alone then... and neither of them are close to their parents.

I can't imagine Mycroft (from the movie) wanting to lose weight, he must truly be in love! And Greg does sound like a very nice guy... I do hope he stays together with Mycroft and maybe in future, they can have dinner together, the four of them... and yes, of course the 4th person would be John Watson *grins*
MoziRellaCheeze chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I like. 3

Thank you for sharing this. It's good to read something about Sherlock and Mycroft being open with each other and being close. Seriously, Thank you. 3
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Hi dear! A lovely Kidlock here. You did such a great job showing Sherlock's thought process and his way of moving through his deductions, and then his response to it. A paint bag on the bike was a chancy but good idea.

Greg's reaction to Sherlock can explain why he is so tolerant of the detective later - on both sides of that coin, and why Sherlock helps him out.

Are Mycroft and Greg still together later? Did they survive the trauma of the parents? Did the parent's pin all their hopes on Sherlock and then our lovely freelance detective blow them all by hanging out with John?

Okay, I am off to do other things. Thanks for the lovely break!