Reviews for Marvel: The Breaking Point
halolaststanding chapter 5 . 5/16
why no update pls update
Big.Grey.Bird chapter 5 . 3/11
Update schedule
Galabrax chapter 5 . 2/1
This was a beautiful chapter with a amazing fight scene thank you for it i can't wait for more.
heroman45 chapter 5 . 1/31
Oh dang. Spider man, God slayer. That man is not messing around anymore.
Guyver2.0 chapter 5 . 1/31
That was incredible! Just incredible! Remainds me some of the Injustice superman plotline, but so much better. I think that every comic book fan has asked himself (or herself) what would happen if spider-man snapped, and I really think you nailed it. I mean, your description of Peter's actions leading to the final confrontations is just spot on, doesn't go in to a philosophical debate on the subject of killing, rather the picture of a man coming to a decision to protect his remaining loved ones. The idea of Peter unmasking and killing Doom without his mask was an awesome touch, sort of symbolizing that the old Era Spidy is over and heasily isn't going to be afraid of doing whatever it takes any more. Brilliant work. If I could make a suggestion, you should spend the next few chapters focusing not on the consequences of killing Doom, but on the reactions of different Marvel characters: superhero and not, specifically JJJ and MJ as they know Peter and have contradicting views on Spider-Man like. BUT again, great work on the story. I have read most of the Spider-Man fics on this site and can honestly say that this one, despite being short is one of the best.
Tweek-23 chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Damn. DAMN. Now I have to finish my next chapter of "Measure." I'm competing with how awesome this was. DAMMIT.
heroman45 chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Well that got intense rather quickly.
Master of Dragons God chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Nice chapter.
Master of Dragons God chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Nice chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Interesting
Dakkaman777 chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
whoa, things are looking dire. I didn't think Aunt May was going to make it out ok, but...dam.
I think this story really plays to your strengths man, you have this uncanny ability to add gritty, realism to fantasy based stories without completely ruining it (some people can barely get 1 of those things right, yet alone 2)

I can already see Pete going on a fucking crusade trying to find Doom. hunting him down like a dog to the ends of the earth. I mean have you seen the Crow? some men will come back from the dead for one chance at Vengeance.

can't wait for the next chapter dude :) keep up the awesome work.
Tweek-23 chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
I dig Aunt May's death. Not it happening, but the way it happened. It was tense, and kept me reading to the next sentence.

I would be wary of having Peter jump to murder right away. In the heat of it, definitely. He feels that way. We've seen it dozens of times. Ben's death (depending on the version), Gwen's death (the only REAL version), etc. But I would be careful of trying to keep him there. Spidey-as-Punisher is difficult to maintain.
ShinnParker chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Wow that gave me chills
Anon chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Ayyy das bretty gud
Exploding Sun chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
In captain marvel volume 1 part of Carol's brain was destroyed and she lost all her memories. But she regrew that part of her brain. Recovering from deafness should be rather easy for her.