Reviews for A Time and Place to Reign
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 7 . 9/22
So does Harry still work for Gringwald? happy that severus & narcissa are together! feel for harry had to suffer like that because of Gringwad...
RainCityWriter chapter 7 . 9/17
I found this chapter intriguing and confusing and leaving me feeling like Harry and wanting more explanation! So glad you updated.
I am just as confused as harry.
Harry is just 17 years old. And snape seems expect too much from him. He needs explanations for every step of plan and what to do. Not a limited information . And snape always keep him in a shadow. Thank you for updating. Brilliant chapter anyway. I did reread everything back, just don't understand a lot of things. Hope one day I will know why shape operated that way with Harry. May be he see a great potential in his son. Just certain time it is cruel. Especially ripping adoption paper. If I were Harry, I will burst into tears then and there .
So did Snape send Gringwad to get Harty or does Gringwad really want to try to make Harry be his apprentice? Are Snape & Narcissa married? What does SM stand for? Why isn’t Hermione with Ron? Why is Miriam there & why are they calling her Nanny? What was Snape’s original plan to get Harry out? Sooooo many questions! This chapter does not disappoint and Snape being too mad to summon a ruler or a brush & just smacking Harry with his wand was the best. I hope there’ll be plenty more smackings over that desk cause he deserves it. Snape was pretty mean about ripping up the adoption papers but I think he was trying to make a point. I like angry and stern Snape A LOT but I hope he does offer a little bit of comfort and reassurance that he still sees him as a son.
Sunset74 chapter 7 . 9/13
OK, this chapter made me have to go back a do a major reread. Because, honestly I was with Harry on a lot of this. Well, maybe not ripping Azkaban apart, hiding in the hut for months, etc. But, on his list of complaints with Snape. At the very least, Snape should have known just trust me and not telling Harry anything was only going to last so long! I completely missed Snape's supposedly very obvious clue too! And, wow, I know Snape thinks Harry needs some tough love, but telling him he was going to rip up the adoption papers-what happened to you are my son, and I will love you forever?! Glad Harry is home, anxious to see what happens next! Thanks for such a great story!
I don't know why, but Narcissa being there really irritates
MarieB1824 chapter 7 . 9/8
I was soooooo excited to see an update! Made my entire week! I absolutely love this series and it continues to be one of my favorites of all the HP stories I’ve read. I think your Snape/Harry reunion was perfect - it’s exactly what your story called for. Snape was furious and he’s not one to just hug it out with Harry and forget about the last 7 months. That comment about the desk still being in the center of the room cracked me up. I also loved how Harry tried to reason his way out of punishment... his arguemenrs mixed with trying to placate Snape was absolutely hilarious. I’m just as confused as Harry about what’s been going on while he’s been away, so I can’t wait for the next chapter to clear things up. I know it takes you a while to update, but I’m not complaining one bit, because your updates are always worth waiting for!
snapes wife to be chapter 7 . 9/7
Oh gal I’m so happy to see an update! This remains one of my favourite series for Harry Potter ever, I honestly can’t wait to see where you take it and what Harry has missed from the wizarding world
takingitinstride chapter 7 . 9/6
Wow this is absolutely crazy. I can’t wait to see what Happens next
Yes! I am so excited you updated!
I'm just as confused as Harry..I'm happy u updated but please please can snape show some love and affection for Harry? He's always being told he's stupid or being punished...I really want him to feel wanted and loved by his new family..update soon!
mandancie chapter 7 . 9/5
Oh wow! This was really good. I'm so glad to see the update, professor! I feel like Harry in this story. I'm so confused. I'm so eager to see what you have planned for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Jes The Dino chapter 7 . 9/4
Great just wish I didn't have to wait so long between chapters
Dixie.f.9 chapter 7 . 9/4
So life moved on and Severus and Narcissa got together. Oh Harry you so need Severus in your life to guide you.
BlueMoon007 chapter 7 . 9/4
Well this has been an interesting turn of events.
I do feel for Harry but he really needs to learn to think before acting or he wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.
I hope the next update won't be months away!