Reviews for A Time and Place to Reign
Lasciella chapter 6 . 7/19
This story is fantastic - looking forward to reading the next chapter and wondering how Harry will get out of his latest bind. It strikes me that it doesn't matter where you are, adult life is exceptionally lonely.

Great writing, thank you for you amazing story.
Hi,
Just wanten to let you know that your stoeien are amazing! Please continue writing/posting,a time and place to reign.
Will Grinwad be the one who unintentionally forces Harry to want to go back?
You have to update soon its such a cliff hanger! Snape should Legilimens Grindwad and/or Harry before he gives over money.
Slytherins Heir chapter 1 . 7/3
please Please PLEASE UPDATE
You have to update soon!
Niknakkitkat chapter 6 . 6/22
oh damn what an asshole
pleeeaassee post more soon!
i love this fanfic sososo much! Please update soon! i’m in agony waiting for more!
debbie111908 chapter 6 . 5/28
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEEEEEEESSSSEEE lol love it i cannot wait for more hopefully it is up soon.
Marti597 chapter 6 . 5/22
Hi! I am your Italian fan a bit clumsy with English, so (again), please forgive any mistakes in writing. This ending is so cruel! I can not wait to know how Snape will react when he sees Harry tanned so badly. I had been waiting for this meeting for months, however long it lasts because of Gringwad and his damn contract. Mabye we'll also discover something more about Snape's behavior and the plan he talked about during the legilimancy... Who knows! Anyway, I will continue to follow you passionately, hoping to read next chapter really, really soon.
Before saying goodbye, I would like to ask you something out of curiosity: do you build the story as you write each chapter, or do you already know the structure of the story from beginning to end and it is just a matter of writing it down? Even if I have to say that the interweaving of events already makes me think that it's all genially programmed in your mind.
Thank you for everything you're doing for us, and thanks to those who invented Google Translator.
Marti
Ahhh! So amazing! A Time And Place Series has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I'm in agony waiting for the next chapter! I also just have to say that I think it's awesome that even though you're an adult you're still writing fanfiction. I want to be you when I grow up.
RainCityWriter chapter 6 . 5/12
Loved this chapter! I can't wait to see Snape, but I also feel so bad for him having to pay the money and realizing that Harry is going to go. I think Harry should be able to get out of it without the full signature, or maybe that gringwad is Snape in disguise.
When will there be an update?! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
megacharizat chapter 6 . 5/8
Can't wait for the next chapter.