Reviews for A Time and Place to Reign
Good ending.
I really dont like where youre going with this story but it doesnt look like you will finish it anyway.
oreomonstar chapter 3 . 10/25
ohNoE
JenMur chapter 3 . 10/24
I have finally finished up to this point! I have read the first three before I got an account and years ago. I’m glad I found it again. Really like this. And Harry just blew out another wall.
PLEASE FINISH. YOU CANT NOT END THIS. IM ADDICTED HELP. I LOVE IT. LIKE WAY TOO MUCH.
Visitkarte chapter 3 . 9/9
May I say, this is confusing?
When are you going to update
Chai chapter 3 . 8/20
Over the course of the past few days, I've read every chapter of this series published to date, and my feelings can be summed up in one word...wow. Your writing is genuinely incredible, you craft such vivid pictures with your words. I can't think of much more to say except thank you. Thank you for sharing your amazing writing with us. Thank you for writing in the first place. Thank you for improving my life with your writing. I can't wait for another update :)
anonymfan chapter 3 . 8/7
omg wow! gringwad is horrible, and I feel like snape is kind of abandoning harry, but I bet he has a plan... he always does, that one. please please please please update soon, I'm 13 and I love this series and I cant wait for the next chapter. also, what are you getting your phd in?

thanks,
a fan
CINTHYA chapter 2 . 8/6
Gringwad... i dont blame potter, in this one...
Debbie111908 chapter 3 . 8/5
i like where it is going.
spiffy2143 chapter 3 . 8/4
I love this story just hate that Gringwad is messing with Harry's head. He has enough issues. Hopefully Snape shows up soon. Looking forward to more. This is fantastic!
krosi chapter 1 . 7/30
Wow, how crazy! Hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
ariana chapter 3 . 7/26
wow... grinderwald offer is really tempting.. even I would accept it in a heartbeat, especially when snape hasn't visit harry at all.
takingitinstride chapter 3 . 7/20
Absolutely love this story. !