Reviews for A Time and Place to Reign
takingitinstride chapter 3 . 7/20
Absolutely love this story. !
Yes! Thank you for updating! This is literally my favorite fanfic series so far! Keep up the good work :)
ALiveTodaytoWrite chapter 3 . 7/20
Awesome
mlocatis chapter 3 . 7/18
Yay, you're back! I love this series so much, and once again you've hooked me in. Looking forward to the next installment!
Jessiwazhere chapter 3 . 7/17
This chapter was intense I am always so happy to see your updates because they are enrapturing...please update again soon
sjrodgers23 chapter 3 . 7/15
loved it hank ou
ana4242 chapter 3 . 7/14
I feel so anxious on Harry's behalf
mandancie chapter 3 . 7/14
A very interesting chapter. I'm so happy that you've updated! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter!
Jes The Dino chapter 3 . 7/14
Great Chapter worth waiting for
nonamesonemo chapter 3 . 7/14
Oh holy macccaroni, man!

I really am so damn excited about the new chapter, thank you so very much! I highly doubt that this is Snape. His behaviour could fit - at first. But then...no, that simply has to be Gringwad or I would really think Snape has lost his mind.

The ending of the chapter is brilliant! Omg, if Harry could just remember *facepalm* but nooo, he goes freeing himself...oh gosh.

I so much love your writing style 3 please give me/us a new chapter soon, I SO can't wait...!
snapes wife to be chapter 3 . 7/14
Lovely to see a chapter! I'm so intrigued where you're going with this part of the story! Hope for an update soon :)
tinypotato chapter 3 . 7/14
Omw, this story is making me nervous. Harry, don't listen to that idiot. Please man, I'm begging you.
Also, where is Snape because he needs to rescue his son like RIGHT NOW!
I sincerely hope that this story has a happy ending with Harry and Snape living happily ever after bc otherwise I'm gonna cry.
Very intriguing! Keep the chapters coming.
Hildygirl chapter 3 . 7/14
Yea! Love, love, love this series! So excited to see what happens next and how Snape finally makes his entrance. Welcome back!
Livia Ethelind chapter 3 . 7/13