Reviews for Help Is Always Given To Those Who Need It
potterfangirl21 chapter 56 . 7/1
I loved this story so much, its so good!
robituputup chapter 56 . 6/21
Amazing fic! I'm looking forward to the sequel! :D Thank you for the great reading piece!
NONA chapter 1 . 6/17
Were you never taught punctuation? Yikes.
Sirisha23 chapter 56 . 6/13
Interesting story. I love how kind and understanding Draco and Severus were to Hermione when they found out about the rape. Good job writing such an amazing fanfic. Keep up the great work! Good luck on your future endeavors!
dede94e chapter 56 . 6/13
I was blown away by this ff! I read it in less than two day (and I work 7 hours every day) and I loved every single chapter! They way you altered the story to fit this SS/HG love story is simply astonishing! I looooooved reading your version of Severus. You said they are OOC but I don’t totally agreeat the beginning Severus was the Severus we read in the books but they he showed his real nature. I’ve always believed that Severus was a totally different person on the inside, that underneath the masquerade of the ‘bastard greasy git of the dungeons’ there was a caring, loving, passionate, devoted, protective and amazing man.. if only things happened differently for him when he was youngerAnyway, I LOVED THIS FF AND I’M HONESTLY AND COMPLETELY INTERESTED IN A SEQUEL! I’m looking forward to the ff email, warning me that you posted a new story!
Thank you for this story! Daisy
Babyface96 chapter 56 . 6/12
sequel soon?
GOOOOO professor
nedjheret chapter 37 . 4/23
Oh, Albus, how very late you are in caring about propriety. "Why is there a student in a Professor's rooms?" But let's just forget about Black. Again. As usual.

Of course, Hermione might not need Occlumency in order to sleep without screaming if you'd... I dunno.. protected students OTHER than only Harry Potter.
nedjheret chapter 30 . 4/23
I would like to write a short sequel to this story. I believe it should be called... Ronald Weasley Must Die.

Nedj
RemisGrl chapter 56 . 4/15
Absolutely loved it! Thank you! Can’t wait for the sequel :)
Alytiger chapter 55 . 4/13
I very well might murder you for that stress. But like, wow. Honestly, go Mione "I'll do anything" "Cool, how bout you fuck off?"
Alytiger chapter 54 . 4/13