Reviews for What the Cat Dragged In
Ahhh! I loved this!
KillgarraghForever chapter 4 . 3/29
Fuuuuuck.
KillgarraghForever chapter 2 . 3/28
Oh my gods... Tony's reactions! I can't stop laughing!
Androzani84 chapter 3 . 1/29
I can tell this predates the Christmas episode, with the backstory of Gabriel’s wife’s disappearance alone.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2020
You HAVE to make one with Cap now! Pleeeaaaaase?
The Green Seer chapter 7 . 11/13/2020
I love those kind of crossovers where the writer respects both verses and keep their rules in mind (unless they decide to switch things up to make them mesh better). This story was amazing: the characters, the plot, the interactions. And you didn't bash anyone or showed favoritism! Thank you! That is such a pet peeve of mine! Reading this was fun and refreshing! I would really like some follow up and I'll check your stuff to see if there's anything else that might interest me! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Why did some one put this, cain letter thing here? WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow!.!.
Zero chapter 3 . 10/23/2020
Dam.
I lose .
Zero chapter 2 . 10/23/2020
5 dollars they find their secret identities in the next chapter.
Zero chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
I have a bad feeling about this...
Lurker of the Storm chapter 7 . 10/22/2020
this was fantastic and I think you captured everyone's characters very well. thank you!
Qoheleth chapter 3 . 10/1/2020
Dear Kryal:

Since you brought it up, no, "du l'akuma" isn't correct; since "du" is a contraction of "de le", that amounts to saying "of the the akuma". (And saying it, moreover, in the singular, which I don't think was what you meant, either.) More generally, "the Brigade of the Akuma's Intervention" - which is literally how your phrase translates, once the article redundancy is fixed - doesn't seem to be quite what you're trying to say; I should think you want something more like "la Force Réparateuse pour les Dommages Akuma". (And, on a related note: the game is "Jacques a dit" - "Jacques has said", you see - not "die". And was anyone, even Hawkmoth himself, really expecting Ladybug to say "M. le Papillon"?)

(As regards physics, meanwhile, my only comment would be that I expected better of Coulson. A guy that shrewd should have been able to figure out that action at a distance is exactly what 20th-Century physics *does* believe in; it just obfuscates that fact by pretending to believe that nothing can be something if you squint.)

More generally, kudos to you for keeping the story so strong by this point. As someone who generally reads stories one chapter at a time as they happen to pop up on people's Favorites lists, the fact that I'm here at chapter 3 is a real tribute to how engaging you've made this thing. Admittedly, your style can get quite intolerably diffuse at times - I get that some internal monologuing is occasionally necessary, but putting *fifteen paragraphs* of exposition *between a question and its answer* is surely overdoing it - but the ride's so much fun that I'm willing to overlook that. Salut.

Sincerely,