Reviews for What the Cat Dragged In
PoseidonDemon chapter 7 . 3/1
Hello! This was a very nice read; thanks! French is my mother tongue so allow me to amicably correct some stuff: Simon says is Jacques a dit in French, not die. "Brigade de l'Intervention du l'Akuma" makes, sadly, absolutely no sense. Writing "du l'" is basically as if you had written "the" two times in a row in English, as "du" is already basically a contracted form of "de le" (of the). Furthermore, using "du" makes it singular, where I think you intended for Akuma to be plural as it is also the only possibility which makes sense in my opinion. A grammatically correct and fitting way of writing it would be "Brigade d'Intervention des Akuma" (possibly with an S at the end of akuma, although I'm personally not partial to applying French plural markers to Japanese words). That being said, the few French problems did not take away from this very well written crossover. I especially like what you've made of Adrien! Doesn't feel OOC at all but still cooler than his current canon self in my opinion.
Skittybug chapter 6 . 2/20
So I just realized you have 3000 favorites on this..I have never come across so many on one story. Wonderfully written, author!
Skittybug chapter 3 . 2/20
Goodness! Actually, with the french translation, you are doing pretty good. Much better than some English translations I do when I come across words that don't quite translate the same as French. Excellent chapter!
Major144 chapter 7 . 1/30
A fun superhero crossover in Paris. Had some interesting characters and situations and Tony turning into a villain temporary was brilliantly done. Overall a fun story.
Pufflet chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
This story is amazing! It always annoys me whenever authors make crossovers where the out side characters immediately know their identities, but you nailed it! Also, Tony’s reactions to everything were comedy gold. I have reread at least 6 times because its just that good! You definitely have talent.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2021
Waiting for the identity reveal chapter
blackbox47 chapter 7 . 10/28/2021
pls this was actually good
kingofdanerds chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
Okay, this doc is awesome. You nailed the outsider POV to the Miraculous universe. Is there a chance at a sequel? I’m wondering how certain things would be treated, like the temporary heroes, Chloe as Queen Bee, the Guardian Temple reappearing, etc.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/31/2021
I love this and everything it, from the actual plot to the length
keep up the great work!
KillgarraghForever chapter 7 . 3/29/2021
Ahhh! I loved this!
KillgarraghForever chapter 4 . 3/29/2021
Fuuuuuck.
KillgarraghForever chapter 2 . 3/28/2021
Oh my gods... Tony's reactions! I can't stop laughing!
Androzani84 chapter 3 . 1/29/2021
I can tell this predates the Christmas episode, with the backstory of Gabriel’s wife’s disappearance alone.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2020
You HAVE to make one with Cap now! Pleeeaaaaase?
The Green Seer chapter 7 . 11/13/2020
I love those kind of crossovers where the writer respects both verses and keep their rules in mind (unless they decide to switch things up to make them mesh better). This story was amazing: the characters, the plot, the interactions. And you didn't bash anyone or showed favoritism! Thank you! That is such a pet peeve of mine! Reading this was fun and refreshing! I would really like some follow up and I'll check your stuff to see if there's anything else that might interest me! Great job!