Reviews for XCOM: Remnant Unknown
zekses chapter 1 . 5/21
It's been years, I come to this story expecting to enjoy it as much as I did with the prequel but every time I come to the section with Pyrrha's fate in this fic I just go away. There's something completely repulsive to me how you've made an epitome of physical fitness and health into a cripple and from the looks of it, never going to fix it. It's even worse than her death in canon. I can't stand it.
Jack chapter 31 . 4/20
Of all the things I expected them to encounter on that mountain, the reapers living with vipers and the viper king was not one of them. Especially considering the reapers in war of the chosen are not exactly fond of the aliens (granted for pretty understandable reasons considering circumstances).
rsh.hetzler chapter 48 . 3/26
You made me cry when begalrush died you are unfairly good at this
name chapter 27 . 3/21
I realise this was written before the episode he debuted in came out, but Pietro not needing his spider chair is weird...
Fritz5068 chapter 2 . 3/6
Not sure why Tai is being kept out of the loop. I know he’s not an agent in the same way that Qrow is, but as part of team STRQ it would be strange for him to be the only one kept in the dark, especially when you consider he’s been married to two of them and definitely knows about the whole bird magic stuff at minimum. I understand the need for secrecy regarding something as massive as XCOM but Tai can obviously keep a secret and he probably deserves to know what his daughter’s have been doing for the last eight months of their lives.
Firestar001 chapter 45 . 2/14
Well... that explains a few interesting things but... shit man!
Firestar001 chapter 37 . 2/13
I totally ship ‘Striped sweater’ now. Buddy, you have NO IDEA what you’ve just done lol!
VinniTheP00h chapter 45 . 1/6
Waaait... So that mans that that thing under Beacon that Ren and Nora met... was Shen? Or it was some kind of an AI that Oz and Salem created?
Totallynotaduck chapter 44 . 12/18/2021
Ok i was suspicious when ozpin said 1/12th which is the same between earth and remnant BUT WHAT
Guest chapter 29 . 11/28/2021
Not sure if they’ll bring it up but something they should respond with to Cinder’s claims is that if the CCTS is proprietary Atlas technology that is solely maintained by them and they clearly didn’t have a backup system ready in case of damages (which is stupid of them since natural disasters or the like could easily do this anyway and they’d be screwed regardless) then how did Cinder (who is a complete unknown until her announcement and not part of Atlas) manage to fix a complex communication system on short notice when Atlas could not and without restoring the tower itself? Unless of course, she knew what was going to happen and had things set up to take advantage of this (or Salem did anyway). Excellent story btw keep it up
Poison Apples chapter 3 . 9/21/2021
I wanted to say I appreciate the hints of ptsd that both teams are showing, and how hard it is to adjust to a "normal" life after being being at war. I also love the attention to detail that they have changed physically-its been 9 months for them so it totally makes sense. I also really appreciate how you have such a good sense for each character and how they interact with each other-you have an impressive grasp for writing group scenes which is really difficult.
I'm excited to see how you blend the addition of XCOM and all that jazz into the hot mess disaster that was the Vytal festival.
Cooldude101011 chapter 46 . 4/7/2021
How’s tai doing?
Cooldude101011 chapter 34 . 4/7/2021
Where are the Australia references from the Xcom operatives?
MasterAyaka chapter 44 . 3/5/2021