Reviews for Requiem for Rain
MercuryDestiny chapter 12 . 5/4/2004
Wow...Just wow..I've been reading this over the past 3 days and I have been on the edge of my seat, wondering what will happen...Great Job
*Ami*
Mimi chapter 12 . 1/19/2004
I LUV your story so much!
Its written so well! I'm jelous!
Anyway I hope that you can update soon because I can't wait to read more!
Mirella:)
suisei no mitsukai chapter 12 . 12/20/2003
Very interesting story you have here. I like the way that you're incorporating the different characters. The story will pull you in easily. I'm curious to find out more about what's going on with the preventers and I'm curious to see where this awkward relationship between Ami and Duo is going. Also..I was wondering if Relena's husband was Mamoru snuck into the story? ;) Keep up the great work.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 5 . 9/14/2003
Hey, this is a really great story so far. I'm glad you're trying to write a story based on a fictional charactor who has gone through an umimginablely dispicalble horror.

The whole thing flows fluidly from what I've read (Even tho I'm still trying to get used to Rei being Rachelle, I must remind myself of that in my head)And although I do sometimes agree with my HS english teacher about being able to convey meaning with five cent words as well as twenty-five, it is refreashing to read something with more intricate detail.

I hope you come back from Hiatus soon and update.
Thallein chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
It's so depressing and heartwrenching, but all so addictive at the same time. Darn it! *sobs* I don't want to read this, but I can't help myself. Please don't leave us readers hanging for too long. This is going into my favs!
nekoa chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I don't suppose begging, and shameless flattery will get me an update but is it worth a try? I mean really, this has got to be one of the all time best stories I've read ever, and I really, really, REALLY, want it to continue. PLEASE! I'm begging you (and my friends will tell you this isn't very common) update, PLEASE! I've got to have more of this fantastic work of fiction. It's not just another story it's... A master piece. The Plot, the writing, the description. It's all so amazing. Your so gifted and I lookforward to all your updates. Everytime I see one my computer can't load it fast enough for me. I want it and I want it now. So Please, please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE! update. ya. That's all I'm gonna say. I know you'll get around to it when you have time. sniff, i just had to ask.

Nekoa
crystalgem2003 chapter 12 . 7/29/2003
*sigh* it's just so...so...dark and...moody at times...

gomen, but i just can't read depressing stories, they make me grumpy all day.

but your writing is wonderful! and your chapters are always so long. that's a GOOD thing! i hate reading little itty bitty chapters; havta click the buttons too many times...lol

keep on updating!

-crystal
BlueFrost 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 10 . 5/11/2003
It's okay, the whole personal response thing... you're fic is really good. That would be a million people to thank. Well, I think people like Rei/Quatre fics because they contrast so much *shrugs*. He's gentle, but unwavering, and she's completely the power freak! But it's all good...onto the next chapter!
Voli chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Hey Ana! It's me, Tiffany, from Chem. class! I just wanted to check out your stories. I have no idea what's going on b/c the only time I've watched Sailor Moon was a long time ago, and I've never watched Dragonball Z. Sorry. :) Well, hopefully by summertime I will finally have one story written. All of my stories will probably be X-men, Ro/Lo combos.;) They're the best kind! See you around on and HHS!
Oddball chapter 12 . 4/18/2003
WOW! That was just increadable. I loved it. This chapter was just increadable. From begining to end it was a master peace. He's finally getting somewhere! You know, I think he needs to read that book of truths. It might make things a little clearer. Though, he does seem to be doing a pretty good job on his own. I loved the applesauce description, it was so... okay, I can't think of the write word, but I liked it. It was not something I've seen alot. I think Amiee needs a new nurse. Elizabeth is obiously not helping anything. Ya, okay, that's it. Except for the YAY! You updated. Can't wait for the next one. I know It's going to be worth the wait. No matter how long. _ See ya later.

Oddball
BluLadyK chapter 12 . 4/17/2003
LOL, I really do love that line! It was great! I love that Ami and Duo are back on the scene, and this was probably your most descriptive chapter yet! Wonderful, awesome job! Till the next e-mail, ja ne!
Oddball chapter 11 . 3/30/2003
Hey! well, you put out anouther great chapter. Sorry to hear you mightnot ba able to make your trip. That really sucks. Let's hope that everything gets worked out soon. We'll miss you if/when you do go. Keep up all the wonderful work. I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapters. Can't wait for Chord. I'm sure it will be great. Just like the rest of this cool story. Great job. ;) Keep it up. See next chap.

Oddball
Mistress of Ice chapter 10 . 3/25/2003
Gomen nasai! I read this but I keep forgetting to review*sniffles* Anyways, I am not a big fan for Rei/Quarte, but the way you write it has given them a special place in my fanfiction coupling heart! Well me will stop babblgin now. And you are right, Kaiya-chan is so good! Indeed, bless her heart! She has beta readered some of my fics before, though, since Queen-chan*another writer, under the name Queen_* convinced me not to post fics until they're done, I have not posted in a while...or updated for that matter...anyways, I can't wait till the next chapter! Because I vaugely remember that after the next chappie, the fic will refocus on Ami-sama!*worshippes Senshi of Mercury*
BlueFrost 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 11 . 3/24/2003
Okay, all I have to say, is that you're a great author and I really love your story. But I'd have to also say that family is more important than whatever goes on here. I'm sure we'll all understand if you aren't able to update and all that! Take care!
Alter-ego1 chapter 9 . 3/23/2003
Lusifer: Great story I like it keep up the good work!

*FROST*:Yeah I agree with my brother...for once.. good job nice and long, can't wait till Amiee starts to talk!