Reviews for To Live
Next one please
Good one !_
ApocalypseKing chapter 17 . 2/7
That cliff hanger though... Anyways, I love your story and I hope to read more from you.
This is really interesting. Is there going to be a bankai scene? When is the next update going to be up?
yaoi puppy chapter 1 . 2/1
I've read a good chunk of the light novel it's a pretty good series. I love the Manhua's art but I prefer the light novel for the story itself since I think it's done a bit better then in the manhua.
I love this story please update
b6076b6076 chapter 1 . 1/5
More updates.
greymouser chapter 17 . 1/5
What a freaking cliff-hanger! I can’t wait to see how the fight will turn out.
greymouser chapter 13 . 1/4
This is an awesome fanfic. I’m so amazed and surprised that someone made a fanfic of a chinese webnovel and it’s so well written too. Kudos to you author for writing this. I really hope for sharing this story to us lowly masses.
Reven Sharinne Byaku chapter 17 . 12/29/2017
Please update soon! Thanks! -
Poe489 chapter 17 . 12/28/2017
Update it's getting good
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
cooll
fixerbacta chapter 17 . 12/21/2017
Not a big fan of bleach but a huge fan of douluo dalu and actually love your ideas in this crossover (spirit fusion of his twin spirits - genious and doubt Tang san can do it since i dont see blue silver emperor being compatible at all with clear sky hammer), keep up the good work.
Rawrking chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
I guess it took him experiencing a life-threatening situation to finally realize life in douluo dalu world ain't sunshine and rainbows, eh?
Rawrking chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
ugh, ichigo such a trash character. once a loser always a loser. FFS, getting reborn didn't do him any favors and he's even more of a puss than in canon. Srsly, why is he even bothering to fight these guys? He should've taken his little sister and ran immediately after absorbing the spirit ring thingy.