Reviews for Girl Friday
fishy7073 chapter 2 . 9/19
I read about how you were tired and worn from your important notes. All I can say is push forward as much as you can. Life sucks and will always crash down multiple times in your life, but that means that there are ups as well. Embrace the good as much as you can. There WILL be breaks from the bad, so good will show up. I hope you can feel better!
NotWeird chapter 2 . 9/2
I am sHRIEKING I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT'S MAGNIFICENT THE DETAILS THE DRAMA THE SLOW REALIZATION OF OTHERS THAT FRIDAY IS AS SENTIENT AS JARVIS (IF NOT MORE BECAUSE SHE WAS AN ACTUAL PERSON FIRST) I CAN'T GET ENOUGH I'M IN TEARS

ahem, thank you for the story
The-Thorns-On-A-Rose chapter 2 . 7/24
Please! Continue this story is so good.
Hallowtide chapter 2 . 7/17
Ohhhhh!
DrunkenPanda chapter 2 . 7/3
The sadness I feel every time I see this is dead...T_T
Pizzas Cat chapter 1 . 6/17
You're a really great writer, y'know? This is a good fic.
I... Guess that's all I wanted to say. Have a nice day/night wherever you are.
UmbreonGurl chapter 2 . 6/10
So sad theres not more of this. Still go back to reread it every once in a while.
Jojo the bro bro chapter 2 . 5/26
This is definitely the most interesting story in the avengers page of this website, I've never seen a story like it, the concept is interesting as hell and it's well written. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Please recommend me any other stories similar to this one.
Updown1234 chapter 2 . 5/1
This is a really interesting concept, and one I would love to continue to read about. Amazing writing so far and I look forward to whatever comes next.
Visitor1637 chapter 2 . 4/22
OR LIKE DO A CROSSOVER OR SOMETHING LIKE FROM "RWBY" ... DO YOU KNOW THAT SHOW... ITS AMAZING TOTALLY COOL AND WORTHY ITLL BE INSANE PLEASE UPDATE
Visitor1637 chapter 2 . 4/22
PLEASEEEEE MAKE THIS A THING AND UPDATE AS REGULARLY IT HAS SOOOOOOO MUCHH POTENTIAL ITS CRAZY IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE ITS CRAZY
DrunkenPanda chapter 2 . 4/4
Words cannot describe how sad I am to see that this hasn’t been updated in so long.
LyricalJelly chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my gooood. I re-read this every few months and I dont think i ever got tired of this. I'm captivated still (and dying of suspense and curiousity)

Author, I hope you're doing well!
Karen chapter 2 . 3/8
OW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
THIS IS PERRRRFFEEEECT
Hypervene chapter 1 . 3/7
This hits all the right buttons! Good job!