Reviews for Girl Friday
KasKred chapter 3 . 1/11
Это работа мне так нравиться! Это круто! Я встречала несколько работ с попаданцами в Пятницу, но все они были на русском, точнее идея была реализована русскими писателями. Поэтому для меня было интересно прочесть другую интерпретацию этой идеи. И мне понравилось! О, и вот что я хотела сказать. Это о "Заткнись", которое вы употребили. Там есть грамматическая ошибка. Вы написали "Заткинись", а правильно писать "Заткнись".
ZATKNIS — все звуки звучат твёрдо и чётко.
(Я надеюсь, что не причинила вам трудности, с переводом моего комментария. Мой графический английский не так хорош, как бы мне хотелось. Поэтому, я решила, что лучше я напишу это на русском, чем испугаю вас своим орфографическим ужасом))
Zapper Frost chapter 2 . 7/7/2021
Does Skyenet01 happen to be the same Skye that we see in Agents of Shield?
Sara Dragonil chapter 3 . 6/1/2021
Esta historia es muy buena y me preguntaba si la vas a continuar?
cookiesncream chapter 3 . 5/13/2021
Thanks for this new chapter! It was so much fun to catch up with this fic. I'm utterly fascinated with where you plan on going with it. I'm glad Friday is making friends and hope it's enough :) Loved the bit about Kurt lol!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2021
Is this going to get an update u really like this
Citopal chapter 3 . 3/22/2021
ooh love all your fics, can't wait to see how friday will manipulate the events to come. also, hope to see more of her mentoring peter and the other baby hackers.
Blueowl chapter 3 . 3/3/2021
Wow. I hope she can divert civil war. I always felt that movie was subpar plot reasoning wise. It made absolutely no sense to me. I mean, really, all of it could have been resolved in an honest, fifteen minute conversation.
Anyway, looking forward to the next part.
GreatT'Phon1of4 chapter 3 . 1/15/2021
10/10
Peach Storm chapter 3 . 12/12/2020
This is perfect! Thank you so much for updating, I'd been hoping for the continuation of such an original fanfiction premise - I haven't found anything similar since I first read you're story. It's on par with sagethrasher's "Sanitize" and "Curiosity and the Copycat" from Mx. Irony. Keep up the good work, love it!
JadeDragon100 chapter 3 . 11/15/2020
...Dang, can’t say I was expecting to see this again updated, and only two months ago at that! When I found this I was prepared to simply reread and continue looking for good fanfics, but imagine my surprise to see this had updated after the last one being so long ago! I can’t say I was expecting it to return, but am very glad that you have. I think that in terms of si oc ai fanfics, this one has been a long time favorite of mine even back when I first found it. The way you describe her situation, her mixed feelings towards Stark as she deals with the chains locking her into helping him while understanding that he didn’t mean to screw her over... it’s all just really well done! The clusterfuck known as Bucky Barnes is going to be undoubtedly amazing to see from here in with Friday interfering to help Tony Stark, but more than anything I really look forward to seeing her develop relations with other characters. While cliche, I have to say I look forward to seeing future interactions with her and Stark the most, both before and after he finds out about her sentience going beyond what he expected. Whether it turns out horribly awkward or sentimentally adorable/fluffy, I truly look forward to seeing how you allow write future chapters of this.
*Ahem* Er, sorry for rambling but put simply, I really like your story, am glad to have found it updated, and can’t wait for more. I’ll definitely follow this and find your profile on archive to subscribe to the story.
Great to see you back and feeling better
TC Howl chapter 3 . 11/14/2020
I am very glad to see another chapter! And it's a good chapter, too! I love FRIDAY's character (or the character of the girl inhabiting FRIDAY) and I love the pace you've set up with her slowly building relationships, and the pace of all the background storylines happening. I also like how you're tying all the characters together through her online Frida persona, especially the part with Kurt! I've never read a fic with him in it beyond a mention and I haven't really thought about him that much, even though he and rest of Scott's crew are always so likeable, so I was kind of surprised to see him here, and see him so well done! Kudos for that! Thanks for a great chapter, and I'm glad to hear you are doing better!
LiliLoveNutella chapter 3 . 11/2/2020
Please update soon
Seraphy64 chapter 3 . 10/19/2020
The MC is imminently unlikable and whiny. Her reaction at the start of this chapter epitomises how pathetic she is. The fic could have been so much more, but as it is now it's boring and a waste of potential.
Lelleg chapter 3 . 10/4/2020
So good story, i just hope they dont lose fatih in her if they realist she has a soul (with she should have since Vision could feel it with his stone). I hope she gets her body back and end up with eaither Tony or Sam
Bogdon chapter 3 . 9/29/2020
"ЗАТКНИСЬ" - will be correct
I like your Sam. It makes sense and I don't want to be angry with him.