Reviews for Girl Friday
Hallowtide chapter 2 . 7/17
Ohhhhh!
DrunkenPanda chapter 2 . 7/3
The sadness I feel every time I see this is dead...T_T
Pizzas Cat chapter 1 . 6/17
You're a really great writer, y'know? This is a good fic.
I... Guess that's all I wanted to say. Have a nice day/night wherever you are.
UmbreonGurl chapter 2 . 6/10
So sad theres not more of this. Still go back to reread it every once in a while.
Jojo the bro bro chapter 2 . 5/26
This is definitely the most interesting story in the avengers page of this website, I've never seen a story like it, the concept is interesting as hell and it's well written. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here. Please recommend me any other stories similar to this one.
Updown1234 chapter 2 . 5/1
This is a really interesting concept, and one I would love to continue to read about. Amazing writing so far and I look forward to whatever comes next.
Visitor1637 chapter 2 . 4/22
OR LIKE DO A CROSSOVER OR SOMETHING LIKE FROM "RWBY" ... DO YOU KNOW THAT SHOW... ITS AMAZING TOTALLY COOL AND WORTHY ITLL BE INSANE PLEASE UPDATE
Visitor1637 chapter 2 . 4/22
PLEASEEEEE MAKE THIS A THING AND UPDATE AS REGULARLY IT HAS SOOOOOOO MUCHH POTENTIAL ITS CRAZY IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE ITS CRAZY
DrunkenPanda chapter 2 . 4/4
Words cannot describe how sad I am to see that this hasn’t been updated in so long.
LyricalJelly chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my gooood. I re-read this every few months and I dont think i ever got tired of this. I'm captivated still (and dying of suspense and curiousity)

Author, I hope you're doing well!
Karen chapter 2 . 3/8
OW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
THIS IS PERRRRFFEEEECT
Hypervene chapter 1 . 3/7
This hits all the right buttons! Good job!
God is Gracious chapter 2 . 2/17
And I can just see Tony being like, “Why didn’t you tell me?” And Friday explaining that she was terrified that he would kill her, because it was so soon after Ultron.. and Tony is just horrified and guilty that she would think that. :3
Ah! Facsinatingggggg, this is so interesting! So good, like wow, jeez I wanna know more so bad! All the questions!
darknesswithin6277 chapter 2 . 1/20