Reviews for An Unlucky Draw
blankdead chapter 12 . 7/19
This is such a great story...
It will be a waste to not finished it
Pls come back oh great one
Treant Balewood chapter 12 . 7/16
Thanks for writing I really enjoyed reading this story. Hope you find your way back to this story eventually.
Treant Balewood chapter 5 . 7/16
I'm glad I found this, really enjoying it so far. Thanks for Writing!
meggie eggie meg chapter 12 . 6/27
... it's been almost a year...
OverlordMetatron chapter 12 . 6/27
im curious to see how the harem developing around Minato develops i would love to see more scenes like the dance chapters they were quite excellent
TomasDark chapter 12 . 5/31
Fucking awesome!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 12 . 3/25
hum.
RedLovesBlack chapter 12 . 3/18
Great chapter, update soon please.
Bread chapter 12 . 2/12
While maybe not everyone likes this story, I really love it! I hope you're able to continue it soon~
Rangle chapter 9 . 1/22
This is my last review because I find the story is somewhat disappointing. I understand the need to nerf a strong character like Minato to ramp up dramatic tension, but you're missing a lot of opportunities with the way you portrayed the Persona system. You could've make the fight more interesting with Minato switching Personas to use the passive buffs and Adam adapting and responding to it. Have you ever played the game, at all?
Rangle chapter 4 . 1/22
Really underwhelming for a person that has the Universe inside of him. But I get it you have to nerf the whole Persona aspect to give a chance for RWBY system to shine and trump over it.
Rangle chapter 3 . 1/22
You're portraying that Minato/Makoto is totally helpless without manifesting his Persona. Maybe you should play the game again? He doesn't have to manifest the Persona for it to boost his abilities.
IlluminatiAnimeLover789 chapter 2 . 1/21
Hold on a second... is Charlotte a reference to fire emblem fates? Both Charlottes are blonde after all. Geez, the things I catch re-reading these fics.
GrumpyGrue chapter 7 . 1/12
Roman didn't ask Minato to go bowling with him? But he has a bowler hat!
FlightOrFight chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
I havent know about misato and persona series before but your story made me like him and now I'm curious about it. Thanks for the great story, keep up the good work :D!