Reviews for An Unlucky Draw
Night after morning chapter 12 . 12/19/2023
idk about the friendship speech, seems a bit odd and how it relates to people being alive, pretty good
primax29outlook.com chapter 12 . 12/6/2023
Cool fic, i really liked interactions between Minato, Torchwick and Neo, and the whole story looks very promising. Hope you'll continue writting it along with Prison of ice (btw. i like this fic more(even though both are cool(no pun intended)), cause minato-working-in shadows, in my opinion is more interesting than minato-capitalism-with-human-face).
lanceStryker93 chapter 12 . 7/21/2023
I doubt that you'll pick this fic back up anytime soon, which I am okay with as I love and await the further development of Prison of Ice, but I really love your integration of Minato in your fics. I haven't seen a RWBY fic where Torchwick sides with the good, so this is a fresh breath of air for me. Again, great work! Can't wait to see further developments with your Persona X RWBY fics.
edoabb chapter 5 . 1/5/2022
I hate when characters are pushovers and deny something just to be pushed into doing it three seconds later. I know it's a small thing that shouldn't really matter, but I have seen it so many times being used as an excuse for characters to act OC or for the plot that I can't read anymore of it.
DAYMARE 1998 chapter 12 . 10/14/2021
DAYMARE: 1994 SANDCASTLE
My goodness… from the numerous reviews, good and bad, this crossover-story seems to have 'aged' rather horribly. I don’t wish to be rude but I think there’s no saving this story without having to rewrite it from the ground up — some of the reviews, while blunt (and rather rude), do hold some merit…

If you wish to wordlessly 'drop' this and continue on with your other stories, I’ll understand — frankly, I feel as if there’s been a 'decline' in crossover-stories (especially the really 'interesting' ones) for the "Persona Series" now that certain authors/writers have left this website for whatever reasons (trolls being the most prevalent, unfortunately).

Still… I wonder how 'Parcasious' (id: 6039390) might have fared, had they written a "Persona Series" crossover-story? Your writing style, for some reason, reminded me of them… eh, must be the cliffhangers.

P.S: Is your current profile picture, by the time of this review, meant to be Makima from "Chainsaw Man"?
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 12 . 9/19/2021
When I saw this story in the list I just knew this was gonna be pain to read cuz of the last update. Either way it was an entertaining read albeit begrudgingly short. Thanks for the 12 chapters.
Panda.k1ng chapter 4 . 4/14/2021
I hate when characters act like they have a right to information. Like the way Blake was questioning Minato her really ticked me off
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2021
Dude, finish what you start, or don't start it, or put it up for adoption, or delete it. Don't leave readers hanging (i.e. don't be a Rothfuss).
Re-ghal chapter 12 . 3/28/2021
Nice
Crusada de Lata chapter 12 . 3/19/2021
Good read, hope the author comes back to it eventually, it's solid work. Don't got the brain power to write a better review right now but it's great OP, don't you forget it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2021
I return to this fic every so often, you did excellent on it and if some day you want to return im sure plenty of folks would gladly welcome you!

- thelastunicorninoz
Just an IsekaI writer chapter 6 . 12/17/2020
*GTFO*
Just an IsekaI writer chapter 4 . 12/17/2020
do NOT pit him on a bunch of quack and ozpin's mercenary school
LegendaryMob chapter 12 . 10/4/2020
Needs updates!

Thanks for the chapter and hope for more!
frost.fox10141 chapter 12 . 10/4/2020
Could always shoot them a pm I can't on the app