Reviews for The Good Captain
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
"It was a pleasure to be lost with her." Great job! This is so great, and I love how you switched between past and present.

Tharin chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Interesting story. You characterize Tom very well. I love to last sentense: It was a pleasure to be lost with her.

Normally it's alwasy "...a pleasure to serve with you." (I'll bet you know it ;-), but this is just right for Voyager.
Bil chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Hey, cool! Bittersweet and beautiful.
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
That was so incredibly beautiful! I read it yesterday offline, and i just had to search for it today to put it in my favourites and tell you its great! I still feel all tingly ever time I remeber it, its just the way even someone like captain Janeway (yes I know she's not real:-),eventually dies and becomes part of the past *sob* i know what im trying to say, nevermind...
janey chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Confirmation: my favorite of all time! You really do know the way Tom knows Kathryn. His reverence, his respect, his admiration, I think the only thing you were missing was his wonder-lust. I don't think he ever REALLY wanted her in THAT way, but he could never deny THINKING of it.
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
This is so sad! I'm almost crying. Can't you write some sort of a sequel?
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Yay! That was really good! i loved it! great little scenes...the one with tom and b'elanna in :-) i liked that one. the others were good too...the last one...ooh, great story, great idea...keep writing!
Angelou chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
This is very sweet...sniffles...:) WRITE MORE! YOU'RE THE COOLEST WRITER...;)
Little Red chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
I love Janeway! I am crushed by the thought that she will ever die... (no, I don't understand the concepts of fiction and reality...) great story, though! I am a big fan of vignettes. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Excellent, as always from you. You should be published.
Gracie chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Oh . . . wow. This is really incredible. Inspired. Inspiring. You've done a wonderful job.
Chani chapter 1 . 11/25/2000're the best! :) I love this fic...very very entertaining yet cut through the hearts of the STV characters...very impressive...perhaps you should be writing for the'll be a better change...:D
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
Can I trade you brains for a day so that I can come up with these wonderful stories? I truly enjoyed this piece!
katie janeway chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
it's ok
Lanna chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
That was so sweet! I pray Chakotay and Kathryn don't end that way though! I loved what your Mom said. It sounds like something my Mom would say.