Reviews for What Harry Doesn't Know
Alice chapter 2 . 10/16
I like thess one shots! Wonder how they would react if they knew Harry has lived in a cupboard for 10 years. Not good probably..
Lw117149 chapter 2 . 9/28
Oh dang well done
kongoro chapter 2 . 7/14
can i see more?
Nataly SkyPot chapter 2 . 6/18
Muy bueno.
JamesTKent chapter 2 . 5/28
Wow. That was intense and a scene I wish had happened long before.
shookenuppepsi chapter 2 . 5/25
I like this insight into how Dick saw the Dursleys treat Harry and why he reacted so quickly to get Harry out. He'd seen a lot of signs leading up to Harry being called a freak. I do hope that at some point in one of your stories, the extent of Harry's neglect is revealed. I always get a strange amount of glee from somebody finding out about the cupboard and exploding. I imagine that if Bruce found out, the Dursleys would be in for one hell of a shitstorm!
Pedigree Chum chapter 2 . 5/24
Ohhhh I enjoyed this! The time did weave back and forth a bit but that's okay, it's nice to have from start to finish included!
ILoveHermione chapter 1 . 3/5
This is so good! I always love reading other POV's other than the main character's. Please update soon! :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Aw... love Pop Haley here.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Hmm, it would've been a bit awkward to squeeze into A Wizard Among Bats. I think the story stands fine without it, but I can also see how it's fun to fill in the blanks.
I wouldn't say no to a little Tim POV of Harry moving into Wayne Manor!
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
es un buen fracmento ademas es comprensible
Wazup chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Wpw, this is such a great idea! It gives readers a chance to see Dick, Bruce, Tim, and Alfred's views on Harry without interrupting A wizard among Bats. I really hope you continue both stories!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Nice tie to Wizard Among Bats.
Can we see Alfred's POV?
ArkonWinfel chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
A good tie in to A Wizard Among Bats. Just wish the chapters were kinda longer
The Flightless Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Well, I'm very excited to read the next chapters/snippets. Hope you do more :)