Reviews for The Soldier Of Misfortune
RebelQueen99 chapter 17 . 11/28
Please update
Plz update
ViridianAV chapter 17 . 8/23
oop next chap when im waiiiittinnnggg :)
RebelQueen99 chapter 17 . 8/2
Please update
Lol chapter 17 . 6/27
I like this but it is terribly rushed, pls respond to this in next chap
Are we nearing the end?
MaverickHunter18 chapter 17 . 6/27
I love this story so much. You're such a talented writer, and I have yet to read a single chapter (from any of your stories) that fails to meet or exceed the standards you set. I can't wait to read more from you!
parallaxyt chapter 17 . 6/27
I don't know if you read your reviews, but I just wanna say congratulations on your book! I've been reading your works since forever and I'm really happy that you've started writing professionally.
Also, I hope Diana isn't going to be added to the pairing. As much as how cool it'd be having the three badasses together, it would mess up Percy and Artemis's dynamic. Nothing against a one-night stand with the three, but please no romantic involvement.
Great going and keep it up!
Iforgotmypasswor chapter 16 . 5/17
Oh my, some of the comments are scandalous. Big fan of your writing and I'm re reading this again.
RebelQueen99 chapter 16 . 4/20
Please update soon
rdogiscoolest chapter 16 . 4/20
This is my perverted mind speaking but is it possible to get a twincest lemon? (Yes I know I'm weird and disgusting)
ashcarr101 chapter 16 . 3/18
Love the chapter! Is there anyway to incorporate a threesome between Percy, Artemis, and Diana? I think that would honestly be amazing. Love her personality so far; she’s kind of like a seductress right?
Lysette 90 chapter 16 . 3/18
I loved it.
Andy chapter 16 . 3/17
In my opinion , I reckon Perseus would look pretty cool with some tattoos.
TheMeister7 chapter 16 . 3/17
Wait, is Erebus insane or is he power-drunk?