Reviews for A Sirius Visit
Phoenixpadfoot89 chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
Excellent story! I've always been suspicious about Harry and whom he is related to. This story was great, it filled in the holes and explained everything out. I really like it.
Mayya chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Interesting! I've always believed Harry is a descendant of Godric Gryffindor too. I wonder what J K Rowling would say about it...
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Um, nice, but I thought Sirius's eyes were blue. *cringe* I could be wrong, I usually am, but I just thought... anyway, nice. *cocked head* How do you get that font up? Do you use Word?
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
XCELLENT:D
AA Battery chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
very vyer very very good! Loved it. Firebolt part, great! rnrnrnrnrnrn

rnrnrnrnrnrnrnrnrnr

nrnrnrnrnr

nrnrnrnrnrnrn

sry that got screwed. anway rn!

-the energizer
RedtheBrunette chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
Oh me likes! Imma add u to ma fav's authors and stories list! Update ASAP!

Luv 'n' Muahz

Jenny
Fleur the First chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Very good explination of why Harry is wanted by Voldemort, very plausible indeed. Though I had considered the same theory, you seem to have brought it out into a better light! I especially loved your reasoning behind the Sorting Hat trying to put Harry into Slytherin, it was brilliant.

Well, as always, this was wonderful.

Fleur
Ravishingly Discreet chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
If I don't stop reading your work, I'll begin believeing it and not anything JK writes.
Ravishingly Discreet chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
_ I love your ideas. You think of things I'd never be able to. I especially like how your fanfics tie with one another.
linkinparkchica chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
omg that was such a bonding moment. i really lied it.
linkinparkchica chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
thats cool. i love ur writing style. your stories really are great and beside the ron and hermione one about being at her house this is my favorite. so its my second favorite.
iwasateenager chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
Good job.
Moonlight1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
That was good. What will Harry learn next?
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 2 . 1/25/2002
what was that Dumbledore said about the sword... that "only a true Gryffindor" could carry it or something.
Yoda chapter 2 . 1/23/2002
Nice fic, now to see if you've written any sequels...