Reviews for Forgotten Family
Snowy Monday chapter 25 . 1/15
WHAT! I CAN NOT WAIT THAT LONG!
ScruffydaDruid chapter 25 . 1/12
Oooh this is fun! I was so excited to get the notification that you had updated, I’ve just re-read it from the start and it’s just as good as I remember! I hope you’re doing well given the whole pandemic and other assorted things that do be happening at the moment, and I’m hyped to see where we go from here!
Natsuki D chapter 25 . 1/10
Can't wait for more!
More people should listen to Luna.
demonboy121986 chapter 20 . 1/9
Rant do, I wish the writer the best of luck but clearly to me it's not for me. Abuse of children becoming public knowledge but nothing be done is a line I can not stand. I read the next few chapters, then started to skim them to find any mention of the bitch getting her dues for abuse. Now, she needs to burn and ANYONE else including Fumbles who does not stand up as one and say Enough to abusing a child.
demonboy121986 chapter 20 . 1/9
honestly... this story lost it's apeal the more bullshit was put out that Jack fucking Frost can't don't shit about Umbitch and this is just pretty much a retelling of the books just with another teacher. I got so bored with the Uh I'm a guardian of kids yet I can't do my fucking job for this reason which can be worked around or that reason that could also be worked around so I didn't go to far but still got rid of her. Here's a fucking hint. He is Jack Frost. He could have gotten rid of her with in. a week. Can't really work at a place if you can't do shit. Point blank, he is there first and foremost to protect and yet he can't protect the only family he has. Up till the point that the bitch gets away with the blood quils to me is a good story. After that tho the writer has lost sight of who the fuck jack is.
JacobGuardian chapter 25 . 1/9
Love it
silvaliana23 chapter 1 . 1/9
Has anyone else noticed Merlin ? I know I did.
foxchick1 chapter 25 . 1/9
I am excited to see what will happen next
kbnsr chapter 24 . 1/5
Why hasn't Jack come clean with Harry? Is he scared he'll be rejected or does he feel guilty? I hope Harry rememberers more of his times with Jack from when he was a baby soon and they finally get to have a family reunion! Harry really needs someone on his side and a bit of fun especially considering the leech stuck in his scar! I'm surprised Jack can't sense it being a spirit and all.. and having met Pitch Black.. maybe one of the 'older' spirits would?

I just really want to see the family reunion and the more Jack pushes it back the more I think Harry will feel hurt about it and think HE is the one being rejected! Especially when Jack seems to tell so many other people freely... Doesn't anyone think it's strange his name is Evans?! He outright told Draco he was Lily's brother! Maybe he doesn't know Lily's maiden name I guess... I just really want Harry to know he's got a good uncle who cares about him! The scene of Jack standing up for him against Umbridge was really nice...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
I'm Just Here For The Memories chapter 24 . 1/3
WELCOME BACK OMG
I just about threw my phone when I saw you had updated I hope your doing well!
MikeyLovesIcecreamKitty chapter 24 . 1/2
I love this story so much, it’s one of my favorites.
Natsuki D chapter 24 . 12/26/2021
Wonder what they'll do next to the toad *cackles evily*
Can't wait for more!
Nonchalantly44 chapter 24 . 12/26/2021
YEEEERSSSS!

This update gives me hope(The Big Four fanfic)... I'm so HAPPY!

Well about the chapter, I liked it a lot, not long enough for my taste, but it's pretty good.

I hope you're doing grate and good work, best of wishes to you and everyone you care and love.
CassieWolfe chapter 24 . 12/26/2021
When I saw the email alert for this fic, I was literally screaming in joy! I don't even use anymore, but I kept the account for stories like this one that I love too much to stop following.
Frozen in Idaho chapter 24 . 12/26/2021
Quite enjoyable! Glad to see you updated and am excited for more.