Reviews for Forgotten Family
Annie chapter 44 . 2/27
wait. is jack and harry both dead? WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END I DON'T UNDERSTAND PLEASE EXPLAIN-
alexisrnr16 chapter 44 . 2/24
Porfa porfa porfa actualiza me encanta esta historia y ya La tengo para en favoritos, tomate el tiempo que lo necesites pero de verdad ocupo por lo menos saber cómo está mi niño.
SilverWings00 chapter 44 . 12/21/2023
This is really good, i hope there is an update soon!
Bakeku67 chapter 44 . 9/27/2023
... you rip out my soul, and that is how you end it?...
...this shall not be forgotten...
gwencarson126 chapter 44 . 9/5/2023
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 44 . 8/23/2023
*salutes* a little late but not dead Commander! Don’t know how I missed the last two chapters for like….8 months, but oh my god I’m happy I finally got here. So first of all, how dare you and secondly, I hate it I’m crying thanks I love it. Poor Harry just cannot catch a break, his crushing denial and grief followed by utter rage was so palpable and heartbreaking, it hurts to watch in the best way. The possession followed by baby!Harry memory scene is an absolute stand-out for the whole story, that was so good! That line when Voldie casts the killing curse at Harry and he doesn’t say anything or move to stop it…..i felt that in my chest, it hurt and it was great and I don’t know how to properly put words to it but I loved it and needed to point it out. I will also say that you have, once again and rather dramatically this time, delayed the Conversation(TM) between Jack and Harry, but the sheer angst and pain that Harry’s going to go through until Jack comes back (somehow, some way, at some point probably) I’m sure will be riveting to watch. That is if and when he’s not being possessed anymore, we are in the darkest hour aren’t we. Jack’s protectiveness and sacrifice last chapter was so good, but I’ll leave this review there. I just did another re-read of this story, it’s such a good one that I really love coming back to, hope that you’re taking care.
LordAnimeMangaGame chapter 44 . 6/17/2023
Broooo where are you we need more chapters
Kathelen chapter 44 . 5/13/2023
Nooooo
Dont tell me it's on hiatus? I love it so much !
There are no updtade since December... I'm afraid of what happend to Jack
I want Harry and him to talk about their family so bad (ToT)
ArashiNokitsune chapter 44 . 5/13/2023
finally read the story up till now and all I got to say now is... come on Jack you got to make the comeback, make that comeback man if anything if the sandman managed to make a return then so can you Harry needs you Jack not just a dream not just a memory he still needs his guardian spirit... other than that how long before the rest of the Guardians get involved in the Wizarding War
idril chapter 44 . 4/29/2023
please continue i love this you write really well
ive been waiting for ages for the next chapter
nexusplayer chapter 44 . 4/25/2023
Interesting. I wonder when the next update comes out.
And how epic Jack's Return will be, After all Sandman came back from the dead as his area was fading. And very soon fun will fade, So Jack will return to bring it back.
Sakurita de Li chapter 44 . 2/12/2023
Please! Update! I want Jack back, Sandman was able to come back, although his method of second death was not the same, but a Guardian of Childhood ceases to exist until children stop believing in him. That is the logic of Rise of the Guardians. They live by their faith, that's why he was able to return. And Harry doesn't deserve this, even though he has Sirius, now the closest one was Jack.
By the way, sorry if I don't make myself understand very well, I'm using a translator to read and write.
Idril chapter 44 . 2/8/2023
Sob*Please continue this is beautifully sad
here4entertainment chapter 44 . 2/5/2023
I'M INTERNALLY CRYING THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULPLEASE CONTINUE, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHERS TO MEET ALL THE GUARDIANS
VixxyVI chapter 44 . 2/2/2023
I found this story two days ago and I have not had proper sleep since..I couldn't stop reading. It is just that good like wow! I'm absolutely impressed by your writing and story telling skills! Man...I haven't been this excited and happy from reading a story in a long time and I thank you for that. I cannot wait for the next chapter and I hope you are doing well!