Reviews for Massacre in the Dungeons
Readerjkr chapter 13 . 7/4
Really good variation of this part of fandom, I think it’s on the parody side of things and those stories can be very well written. As is yours. Thank you for sharing.
Kai chapter 13 . 7/2
The Sirius you describe is utterly useless. I think it should be hard to forget what it did to him last time but he's still not able or prepared to place Harry's welfare over his own wishes.

In 1981 I can even understand. Grief does bad things to people.

In canon he's unable to improve himself - prisoner in his own house, a house, and with a house elf, he hates, being dominated by Mouth Molly, insulted regularly by Snape, he really suffers.

But in this story he's free, and while Azkaban did a number on him he WOULD have been able to visit a mind healer. He's impulsive and belligerent instead and unwilling to accept people Harry WANTS in his life because they did positive things for him. A sore loser.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 7/2
I'm going to treat everything with Dumbledore in this story as crack, and then I really like the story.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 7/2
Hey, it's kinda neat actually seeing the boys get to talk to Hermione and make up with her because she ISN'T in danger from the troll.
Vukk chapter 13 . 6/28
Who would have thought the peacock atom killed was born at the end of July after his parents annoyed him him thrice times...

I will definitely say death by bird is the first I have seen...
DaSalvatore chapter 2 . 6/17
Solid ideas but not for me. The story reads more like a collection of scenes that a natural story being told. Still, good work on the premise as well as how you got rid of the wraith.
vysirez chapter 6 . 6/13
I have to say that I don't believe the unspeakables would continue to employ a death eater, no matter what bribes he paid. Him not being in prison is plausible, but not still an unspeakable, at least not without some very controlling vows or magical contracts or something. I will just ignore that though and contiue with the story.
mojones2119 chapter 13 . 5/27
Yea! Both the dark lords defeated (the MOBVoldy) and No Sign of the Nasty Potions Princess Weasley! Excellent!
Monster King chapter 13 . 3/8
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Miriam1 chapter 13 . 2/14
I love this story. It starts sadly but logically, and develops nicely.

Lucius discovers that Voldemort is worthless. Severe discovers that Harry isn't his father. Andromeda teaches Harry as should have been done bit never happened in canon. Hermione's parents recognized that Harry was abused and adopted him.

And Dumbledore was removed from the picture.

This story was short, sweet, and to the point. Well done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Hillmorrr chapter 13 . 2/9
A well written and humorous story. Thanks for sharing!
apAidan chapter 13 . 1/27
First of all, good on you. Hope you're having a fruitful time

Secondly, a well crafted tale. I really thought the peacock feather was a bit ironic, but it fit well with the story you had created.

I know there won't be a speedy answer, but I was curious as to whether or not you were considering continuing this storyline telling of Lucius' continuing machinations?

Good luck with your endeavors and looking forward to further tales when you return.

ap Aidan
Cztelnik chapter 13 . 1/18
Excellent fic! Very satisfying, Harry gets a good home, Draco and Ron both learn how not to be gigantic prats and Voldemort chokes on a peacock feather. The real sadness is Theo Nott and Pucey never got to grow up but I imagine Lucius killed their parents so that was a mercy they never knew that either.

I liked Sirius not being a complete idiot, Severus having more depth and maturity, Amilia and Fudge being good at their jobs (reasonably) and watching Lucius hunt horecruxes.

Dumbledore's end, well that was just icing on the cake but Severus and Lucius's little discussion was colorful sprinkles.
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
nicely done
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
crumbs anyone who has siblings knows that all siblings have their own agendas and take away different lessons from their parents. My sister was a rabid feminist who spurned the man who loved her, and the sum total of my ambitions was to get married and have a large family, well not all things work out but the point is the aspiriations.