Reviews for Massacre in the Dungeons
Cwhit930 chapter 13 . 1/6
A great story thanks for the share. A unique way to off the dark lord
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 11/26/2021
This was quite the unusual story, but I liked it. :)
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 11/26/2021
Oh that was appropriate!
reddir chapter 13 . 11/17/2021
This was a really nice satisfying read, thank you!
Bambu chapter 13 . 11/8/2021
This is clever and intriguing and a beautifully rendered twist of canon. Thank you for a thought-provoking read,
Uzukaki chapter 2 . 8/11/2021
I really appreciated that end scene with Lucius and Quirrel.
gabzep chapter 13 . 5/16/2021
Damn good job! Seriously tho this Dark Lord was a moron and Lucius was a braver man then in canon!
xgamingqueen chapter 13 . 5/16/2021
That was one of the most amazing fanfictions I've ever read. I thank you for creating this! Death by a peacock feather made me have a good laugh! I loved this fanfiction! I hope to read more of your woks one day!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 4/19/2021
Please tell me you are not so delusional as to think being forced to write an essay together will do anything other than making them hate eachother MORE.

Or write it together, for that matter. In school I was in Luna's shoes -minus her pliant acceptance (one reason why nobody tried to bully me more than once)- and in EVERY group I ever was in for essays and presentations, the group pretty much picked each one a seperare part of the essay, wrote THAT part, and then we placed them all in one stack.

Nobody ACTUALLY co-operated. And that was WITHOUT any REAL hostility going on.

That said, I believe you're smart enough to know this, so I'm going to assume you plan to make this end in a dissaster. _

Especially since Ron is guaranteed to blame the Slytherins for him loosing Harry. He'd NEVER accept that he might be to blame himself.

Should be interesting. _
Amaniel chapter 13 . 4/15/2021
I had a good laugh with the peacock's feather, thank you :)
marvinkitfox1 chapter 13 . 4/12/2021
And thus was the Dark Lord Voldemort Vanquished.

Defeated by choking to death on a feather, shed by the noble peacock "Stumpy".
Stumpy was a good peacock, barely 3 years old.
Hatched in the height of summer heat, towards the end of july.
His parents had pooped on voldemort's robes. Not once, not twice, but *three times* during the Dark Lord's visits to Malfoy Manor. Needless to say, Stumpy was an orphan.

And Voldemort Marked Stumpy with Death,
and Stumpy's feather choked Voldemort, making them truely Equal.

Just goes to show, interpreting Prophecy is not as straightforward as one might think!
PBNJ chapter 12 . 4/10/2021
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
The Dark Lord died at the hands of a peacock feather!
PBNJ chapter 13 . 4/10/2021
THAT WAS AMAZING!
johlmann chapter 13 . 3/24/2021
Excellent! Thank you for this story. Excellent reason for Malfoy to change sides and take action. I almost like Malfoy after this!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/4/2021
In the books they said the Dursleys never starved him you know.