Reviews for Massacre in the Dungeons
Miriam1 chapter 13 . 2/14
I love this story. It starts sadly but logically, and develops nicely.

Lucius discovers that Voldemort is worthless. Severe discovers that Harry isn't his father. Andromeda teaches Harry as should have been done bit never happened in canon. Hermione's parents recognized that Harry was abused and adopted him.

And Dumbledore was removed from the picture.

This story was short, sweet, and to the point. Well done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Hillmorrr chapter 13 . 2/9
A well written and humorous story. Thanks for sharing!
apAidan chapter 13 . 1/27
First of all, good on you. Hope you're having a fruitful time

Secondly, a well crafted tale. I really thought the peacock feather was a bit ironic, but it fit well with the story you had created.

I know there won't be a speedy answer, but I was curious as to whether or not you were considering continuing this storyline telling of Lucius' continuing machinations?

Good luck with your endeavors and looking forward to further tales when you return.

ap Aidan
Cztelnik chapter 13 . 1/18
Excellent fic! Very satisfying, Harry gets a good home, Draco and Ron both learn how not to be gigantic prats and Voldemort chokes on a peacock feather. The real sadness is Theo Nott and Pucey never got to grow up but I imagine Lucius killed their parents so that was a mercy they never knew that either.

I liked Sirius not being a complete idiot, Severus having more depth and maturity, Amilia and Fudge being good at their jobs (reasonably) and watching Lucius hunt horecruxes.

Dumbledore's end, well that was just icing on the cake but Severus and Lucius's little discussion was colorful sprinkles.
slytherinsal chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
nicely done
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
crumbs anyone who has siblings knows that all siblings have their own agendas and take away different lessons from their parents. My sister was a rabid feminist who spurned the man who loved her, and the sum total of my ambitions was to get married and have a large family, well not all things work out but the point is the aspiriations.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2017
This is perfect underestimate peacocks! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2017
Yes! Perfect, thanks for this!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
Leong chapter 13 . 9/30/2017
Epi epi epilogue, .. please author?! :D
orangemavis chapter 12 . 9/20/2017
Brilliant!, HA
emyrsonh chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
This was a perfect voldie demise
Dixie.f.9 chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
Way to go Lucius. Killing Quirell and trapping Voldemort. Would you be surprised to know that kids like Harry Potter or Hermonie Granger tore Ron a new one for his attune as to what happened to the Slytherins. Will you stay friends with Severus knowing he put his life in danger to protect the Slytherin students and may have saved Draco life.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Oh Albus, your decision should go before the governors as unfit to be head of Hogwarts.
HPMARIE chapter 13 . 8/29/2017