Reviews for Massacre in the Dungeons
mackiechandler chapter 7 . 3/14
I really like this story. This chapter was great. I enjoyed the conversations with Severus and Draco. I'm glad that Malfoy got a clue about his great "Master". Dumbledore shouldn't be allowed to be teaching children.

What is Ron going to get up to. I hope he doesn't find another Horocrux, or turn into a worse bully.

Take care and keep writing.
Dugleik chapter 2 . 3/13
I'd say I agreed with you about Ron being 'prejudice' against the Slytherins, but then again the books does prety much spell out that they are all evil.
mandancie chapter 7 . 3/7
I really enjoyed this. I can't wait to see how Severus and Harry will get through. I really enjoy Harry's interaction with Hermione's parents. Please update as soon as you can.
Snowball1982 chapter 7 . 2/27
Thank you for the story. Snowball
noylj chapter 7 . 2/25
Write more, please.
Do you have an outline?
noylj chapter 6 . 2/25
Wow, they found all that and Dummy couldn't find his ass with both hands.
So, Lucy is wrong and there are more horcruces...
batch of books chapter 7 . 1/28
*giggles at the Draco and Hermione scene* hehe.
really good fic, please update! *smiiiiiiiiiiiiiles*
Um you know kw Skelegrow exists and if it can work on the arm then it can work on the spine.
ChrisW96003 chapter 7 . 1/22
I liked it. Now can you PLEASE and another chapter or 5 or 6?

Thank you!
noylj chapter 3 . 1/19
Well meaning? Please re-read just book 1 and think about what Bumbles does and doesn't do.
noylj chapter 1 . 1/19
Slightly incompetent?
I suppose you think Willie Wanka didn't know what was going to happen?
You probably think that leaving Snape to tell Harry anything was a great plan.
You probably think Snape had to be "tough" because potions is a dangerous class (and there is no need to teach theory, safety, methods, reactions, or anything else and a dangerous to make potion is the way to start.
Slightly incompetent?
The man lost the plot back with Gellert and was a fucking disaster in all he tried to do, and he tried to do too much.
Firemnwnb chapter 7 . 1/2
It seems fine to me
Godlypowers12 chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Good story, plz update :)
serenityselena chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
things are going to be quite interesting...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
Good update. As for Draco denial isn't just a river in Egypt.