Reviews for Massacre in the Dungeons
Guest chapter 7 . 3h
Ugh I appreciate that ur doing a good job of depicting them realistically but damn kids are annoying
Cute story!
Wait, Harry hasn't been HOME for MONTHS, how could he have bruising still? PLOT DROP. It also makes me wonder about the whole "abusedHarry doesn't eat much" bit because, duh, he's been in Hogwarts for months at this point. I think you got two different stories mixed up.
Rin Jaeger chapter 12 . 8/23
Death By Peacock Feather! LOL. That's one for the Daily Prophet!
Fick Chick chapter 13 . 8/22
That has to be the silliest Voldy death I've read
serialkeller chapter 13 . 8/1
Great stuff, thanks for writing :D
Venus914 chapter 8 . 7/31
Why did MoRON managed to shoved Draco twice. That should not be allowed to happen
moonprincess97524 chapter 12 . 7/22
ROTFLMAO... Oh what a wonderful and as far as I know new way for Riddle to die! By peacock! I love it.
Readerjkr chapter 13 . 7/4
Really good variation of this part of fandom, I think it’s on the parody side of things and those stories can be very well written. As is yours. Thank you for sharing.
Kai chapter 13 . 7/2
The Sirius you describe is utterly useless. I think it should be hard to forget what it did to him last time but he's still not able or prepared to place Harry's welfare over his own wishes.

In 1981 I can even understand. Grief does bad things to people.

In canon he's unable to improve himself - prisoner in his own house, a house, and with a house elf, he hates, being dominated by Mouth Molly, insulted regularly by Snape, he really suffers.

But in this story he's free, and while Azkaban did a number on him he WOULD have been able to visit a mind healer. He's impulsive and belligerent instead and unwilling to accept people Harry WANTS in his life because they did positive things for him. A sore loser.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 7/2
I'm going to treat everything with Dumbledore in this story as crack, and then I really like the story.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 7/2
Hey, it's kinda neat actually seeing the boys get to talk to Hermione and make up with her because she ISN'T in danger from the troll.
Vukk chapter 13 . 6/28
Who would have thought the peacock atom killed was born at the end of July after his parents annoyed him him thrice times...

I will definitely say death by bird is the first I have seen...
DaSalvatore chapter 2 . 6/17
Solid ideas but not for me. The story reads more like a collection of scenes that a natural story being told. Still, good work on the premise as well as how you got rid of the wraith.
vysirez chapter 6 . 6/13
I have to say that I don't believe the unspeakables would continue to employ a death eater, no matter what bribes he paid. Him not being in prison is plausible, but not still an unspeakable, at least not without some very controlling vows or magical contracts or something. I will just ignore that though and contiue with the story.