Reviews for One Hundred
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/19
This was beautiful. And really, I wonder how many fantastic, published authors are hiding out here writing fanfic and not telling anyone. I hate that this is a secret for so many of us, readers and writers alike.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/19
What were your feelings on McGonagall being played by an actress much older than the character? I struggled with the casting of Lupin and Sirius because the actors were too old, but it bothered me most with McGonagall. I had a hard time understanding why JKR wanted her because she does not fit the physical description in the books, i didn't think.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23
Great stuff!
Isabel Lysander chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
OMG OMG OMG This is the most amazing fanfiction yet; It made me cry at the end.
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Wonderful 100th story- I do love dear Professor McGonagall
Shanone chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
This is a wonderful story!
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Things have been absolutely crazy in my life lately, and I haven't been able to review as much as I would like, and for that I apologize - you deserve every good thing ever said about your writing! But things are slowing down now, and I should be able to review more, and what better story to start with than your centennial! :D

Both the story and your AN were beautiful, and I may or may not have teared up reading both (the aforementioned craziness has significantly affected any sort of emotional self-control I once had :P lol). Congratulations on 101 stories (I'm reviewing after you posted your 101st, I DO know what centennial means haha), and thank you from the bottom of my heart for representing/portraying my most beloved character so very, very well :D 3

I can't wait to read another 100! ;)

xx
Ravensword4 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
love your work. :)
Two Crossed Wands chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
OH MY GOSH, time FLIES! You've written 100 stories :'D Congratulations! I still remember the day I found you. I think the first story of yours I read was Lily Potter & the Triwizard Tournament. *sighs* Loved this story! Very fitting, considering your penname :)
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
It was so sweet seeing all of the characters gathered to pay tribute to such a wonderful person! Minerva has such a special place in my heart and I love reading stories that appreciate her as much I do. I especially loved the banter between her and her brother, I feel like there isn't enough family stuff out there for them.

And yay for your 100th story! You've been such a big part of my own fan fiction journey and, when I'm coming and going on the site because of my own hectic life, it's so awesome to log on and see that you're still writing such awesome stories.
MacLo chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I love your stories. I've simply adored all of them. I've grown to appreciate McGonagall so much more through your stories! I think you're an amazing writer with a lot of talent. Keep writing! I'm also an aspiring writer so to read your stories encourages me a lot. THANK YOU!
lily and james live on chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Love love love loved this! :') D'awww I feel all warm and snuggly now. Thank you for this, and for all of your writing, and I hope you continue to post stories on this website and make all of our days for a long, long time.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
MyDearProfessorMcGonagall,
This story was lovely and perfect. There is no one more loved by all than Professor Minerva McGonagall, by both her students, former faculty, and of course JKR readers. So I thank you for writing this. Your author's note almost sounded like a good bye. Please don't stop writing.
FoM
sturtle chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Keep writing! I love your stories!
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I'm not even going to lie - I cried. This was so sweet and sad and makes me feel like everything is ending but also in the best way. It's been a day of reminiscing and my heart can't handle any more. So very beautiful.
Sabrina