Reviews for Hide and Seek
iwantpizzarolls chapter 13 . 10/5
I know it's been years since this was published. But to heck with that, you are an astounding writer. And writing fanfiction does take some devotion to do. (also thank you, I've been trying to find 'good' Demetri fics. I freaking love the dude and there's not many good ones about him) Also fiNALLY SOMEBODY SAVES BREE IN THIS FANDOM! I've read other Twilight fanfics and none of them come even 'close' to saving Bree. (Plus out of all the books, hers was the most interesting to read) Anyway, hope that you're doing well and keep safe!
Novaya Model chapter 40 . 12/30/2019
I stayed up until 3 am on a Sunday night reading this thing start to finish and am dead at work but I dont care because it was so damn worth it

an incredible interpretation of demetri and his motives, a spectacularly developed and endearing OC, a believable plot, and well-written. a true gem, and as someone desperate for some good Twilight OC content 10 years later, I now owe you my firstborn

eeeeaud chapter 21 . 8/3/2019
I am very much enjoying this story! Andromeda is totally kick-ass.
Kushka chapter 40 . 5/31/2019
Absolutely Great and well written story
Lazarus13 chapter 40 . 12/26/2018
I absolutely love your writing and this series.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/7/2018
Fantastic fic, very easy to read
JoyfulSky67 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
fantastic. thank you for this story.
Erelil Awarthiel chapter 39 . 5/23/2017
Just finished reading your story, and it was wonderful! I loved every chapter, an the fact that they had met hundreds of years ago was just so cute!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/28/2017
This lame I hate OC stories Yall OC so they can do everything and you made demetri nothing but her bitch
texiut chapter 40 . 12/29/2016
This was awesome! This book is great and your writing style is so good!
It is one of my first twilight fanfictions and it was so captivating! I just read it in one run and yes that were nearly four hours... But it is just so powerfully written I could not resist and had to find out what will happen with them! Demetri was never that 'important' for me but you put him a hole new light. As I said: great story with a really good storyline!
Keep up with your great work!
SamMayDay89 chapter 35 . 12/27/2016
very good amazing story you are a fantastic writer and have an amazing imagination
Awakenedwolf chapter 39 . 11/28/2016
wow thank you so much for this story, have enjoyed every bit of it.
guest chapter 40 . 10/31/2016
wonderful story, i assume a sequel will follow?
rachel5029 chapter 39 . 10/31/2016
This was the perfect place to end it. But I'm kind of sad. Now I have to find something else to read. But I don't know what yet.
rachel5029 chapter 38 . 10/31/2016
Oh my! I wonder what kind of car it is. I can't believe Aro actually let him go with her I figured he would be defensive about him more. Well, more than he was but I guess it's a good thing he wasn't because I don't know what Andy would have done. Super, Super, Super, Super excited for the next chapter.