Reviews for Hide and Seek
KazeNiNaruu chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
I was right there is Deme about her doing something stupid. Bad Andy. Good for saving Bree and Diego, but still. Bad Andy.
Gia chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Yay they finally kissed! I don't know about saving Bree or not. Like another reviewer said, it is your story. I just hope at the end that Demetri and Andy end up together.
jcwhale2380 chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
I haven't read a good story in a while. This is amazing! please update and continue the story! I really want to know more of Andy's backstory.
Lady of Sign chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
Oh my gosh PLEASE let Bree live in the next chapter! Also it would be AMAZING if Bree and Diego would be in Andys new coven! I didn't know if I would like this story, but I do lol.
Brookie Twiling chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
I think that Andy saved Diego and she'll save Bree and Bree will tell her about Fred so Andy will help Bree, Diego and Fred form a small coven and help them out until they can go it alone.
I also think that Bree and Diego are mates and Fred thinks of Bree as a little sister.
Loving this story- please update soon.
natsumi456 chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
I always love it when Demetri is in the chapter :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Sure why not save Bree I mean it's your story maybe you can do something with her character.
shayna.kasdan chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
Looove!
lightbabe chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
Looking forward to reading more.
Awakenedwolf chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
yess save bree, she could always join andy if andy ever wanted to gain a coven again.
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Loving this story! Keep it up and update soon. Great work!
poisedrose chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
I really like this story. But could you possibly repost chapter 8? I don't know if it's just me but I can't read it because it has all the coding mixed into the chapter. Makes it impossible to read. Thank you :)
Vitruvia chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Firstly, I really like your OC. Secondly, thank you soooo much for making this a Demerti x oc story, he doesn't get the amount of love he deserves.
xx
South3rnbele chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
I'm in love
Now Taking Numbers chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
so fantastic! I love her character, the mystery, the game! glorious!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »